Counts Real Estate/ Tracie Tierney / Terrible Realtor!!!

1 2104 Thomas DrivePanama City Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 850-896-6507

So not use this realtor!! Accepted our offer and had us sign the closing but did not have all of her side of the work done. Now we are having to seek legal council and may not even get the house! We are still under contract and she relisted the house on the market! Tracie Tierney is terrible to work with, has an awful temperment and work ethic, and should not be able to keep her license. This is her picture... she works for Counts Real Estate on Thomas Drive in Panama City Beach.

Counts Real Estate/ Tracie Tierney

Comments

4th of May, 2009

I should have said "Do not use this realtor." I am so angry I cannot type correctly!

• Be
      13th of May, 2009

Agree!!!

• Pr
      17th of Jun, 2009

Angry Buyer: Regarding your complaint: I heard through Real Estate colleagues that Ms. Tierney placed a house (maybe yours) in an active status while it was still under contract. I would inform the State of Florida Department Of Business and Professional Regulation.

24th of Jun, 2009

Sue Heldstab who works for Edina Realty is the biggest crook of a realtor in the Minneapolis/St Paul. She lies and tries to oversell you on using their title company so that she can make an extra cut. All she does is bad mouth others around and tries to push around her clients and use scare tactics to force them to make decisions. She is the rudest most unprofessional person I have ever experienced. Please if you would like a smooth transactions and not pressured into making poor decisions DO NOT USE SUE HELDSTAB!!!