Countrywide Timeshares / sale of timeshare
I am writing to say that I sold my Timeshare with COUNTRY WIDE AFTER several YEARS OF BEING ON THE MARKET WITH OTHERS IT TOOK A LITTLE MOIRE THAN 6 MONTHS BUT IT WAS DONE!
THIS COMPNY IS THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS
ALWAYS GOT STATUS CALLS FROM MY REP KATHY!
I WaS GOING TO GIvE IT UP A FEW TIMES BUT SHE STAYED WITH ME AND CONVINCED TO STICK IT OUT I WAS GLAD I DID! I HAVE GONE WITH OTHER COMPANIES IN THE PAST AND THEY TRIED TO MAKE ME PAYOVER AN OVER NOT COUNTRY WIDE THEY CHARDGE ONLY ONE FEE AND IT ALL GOES INTO EITHER THE SALE, RENTAL OR ADVERTISING OF YOUR TIMESHARE !
SO IF YOU WANT TO STICK WITH A GOOD COMPANY WHO STANDS BY YOU DO WITH THEM AND DO NOT LISTEN TO PEOPLE WHO NEVER COMPLETED THE TRANSACTION LIKE LANCE AND OTHERS...
I am sorry for the typos rewrote it thought important!
I sos not believe that thatperson did not get his refund, let's ask point blank
Lance, did you get your refund ? so if you did than you should eritw comerhing more and let everyone know the status! I cannot believe thisvompany would bot have listened to you ansd reied ineveryway to help too!
More Countrywide Timeshares Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America Corporation - checking
- Bank Of America Corporation - cashier check 
- Bank Of America Corporation - deposit department customer service
- Bank Of America Corporation - unauthorized maintenance fees on checking account
- Bank of America - checking account