Countrywide Timeshares / sale of timeshare

1 otlando, FL, United States Review updated:

I am writing to say that I sold my Timeshare with COUNTRY WIDE AFTER several YEARS OF BEING ON THE MARKET WITH OTHERS IT TOOK A LITTLE MOIRE THAN 6 MONTHS BUT IT WAS DONE!
THIS COMPNY IS THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS

ALWAYS GOT STATUS CALLS FROM MY REP KATHY!

I WaS GOING TO GIvE IT UP A FEW TIMES BUT SHE STAYED WITH ME AND CONVINCED TO STICK IT OUT I WAS GLAD I DID! I HAVE GONE WITH OTHER COMPANIES IN THE PAST AND THEY TRIED TO MAKE ME PAYOVER AN OVER NOT COUNTRY WIDE THEY CHARDGE ONLY ONE FEE AND IT ALL GOES INTO EITHER THE SALE, RENTAL OR ADVERTISING OF YOUR TIMESHARE !

SO IF YOU WANT TO STICK WITH A GOOD COMPANY WHO STANDS BY YOU DO WITH THEM AND DO NOT LISTEN TO PEOPLE WHO NEVER COMPLETED THE TRANSACTION LIKE LANCE AND OTHERS...

I am sorry for the typos rewrote it thought important!

I sos not believe that thatperson did not get his refund, let's ask point blank
Lance, did you get your refund ? so if you did than you should eritw comerhing more and let everyone know the status! I cannot believe thisvompany would bot have listened to you ansd reied ineveryway to help too!
God bless!

Gr

Comments

• Gr
      24th of Jun, 2008

i amweiting to say thta i sold my rimeshare with COUNTRY WIDE AFTER @ YEARS OF BEING ON THE MARKET WITHOTHERS IT TOOK A LITTLE MOIRE THAN ^ MONTHS BUT IT WAS DONE THIS COMPNY ISD THE VEST IN THE BUSINESS ALWAYS GOT STATUS CALLS FROM MY REP KATHY! I WS GOING TO GIBE IT UP A FEW TIMES BUT SHE SAYED WITH ME AND CONVINCED TO STICKITOUT IWAS GLADF I DID! I HAVE GONE WITH OTHER COMPANIES I THE PAST AND TEY TRIED TO MAKE ME PAYOVER AN OVER NOT COUNRTY WIDE THEY CHARDGE ONLY ONE FEE AND IT ALL GOES INTIO EITHRE THE SALE RENTALOR ADCERTISING OF YOUR TOIMESHARE ! SO IF OU WANTTO STICKWITHA GOOD COMPANY WHOP STANDS BY YOU DO WITH THEM AND DO NOT LISTEN TO PEOPLE WHO NEVER COMPLETED THE TRANSACTION LIE LANCE AND OTHERS...

I OWN 3 TIMESHARES AND AFTER SELLING AND OR RENTING I WIL GO BACKAND DO IT AGAIN!

24th of Jun, 2008

I is hepy u sail you rimeshare. I do git me refunz tday. I not no how you no i git me refunz but ank u. I not lie be4 i tel u all my storie in toetel truf. I hope u undystadz tis i tink i may hav makz tiepoes? LANCE BACHELDER floydpink1037@mail.com

24th of Jun, 2008

I am happy you sold your timeshare. I was mislead and told it was sold before I used this company. I did get a refund after fighting for 3 months to get it back after no one every contacted me after I paid the money. Jeniffer came through and is the only honest person that I spoke to in all those months. I never wanted to speak bad of anyone but after being mislead and taken I was PISSED. Good luck to all that were mislead like myself. Keep fighting and maybe justice will come your way like it did for me. floydpink1037@mail.com Lance Bachelder

27th of Jul, 2008

Please becareful all they are still scamming people I am up to 30 people that have contacted me with the same lies I was told so be careful everyone they are still scamming. If you are told your timeshare is sold and send them the upfront fee they are lying. Keep reading here and be smart keep your hard earned money or it will disappear just like the people that have contacted you telling you your property is sold after they get their commissions. I am a lucky one for getting a refund but many others are fighting to get their money back. BEWARE...Lance Bachelder

• Fp
      8th of Aug, 2008

I have received at least 5 calls today advising that they have an offer for my property because the one like mine fell through so they contacted me to see if I was willing to sell. I agreed to sell; however was not willing to pay any upfront fees without having a valid contract with a buyer - since they said they had one. They were asking for $2497 upfront telling me that was a $1000 discount from their normal price. I gave them my fax number to fax a contract - thinking it would be between me & the identified buyer but it turned out to be a contract to advertise. I told them I had to run to a meeting, review the contract & finish reviewing the complaints for their company. They said they would call me back but probably won't since I hinted that I was on to them...so thanks to everyone for the heads up !

30th of Jan, 2009

Becareful everyone. I haven't gotten 8 calls since the new year started and COUNTRYWIDE TIMESHARES SCAM COMPANY is still up to their old tricks. 5 calling me asking how I got my money back and 3 thanking me for speaking out against this company. I havent written in months but the company is still ripping of many people so WATCH OUT! I wish everyone would read this and take this warning seriously. I now hear that the fee is up to $1850.00, $500.00 more than than they fooled me for. Never EVER send this company a dime and anyone that comes across this warning you are a lucky one. If you fall for their lies your money is GONE. If your are still DUMB enough to send them your money after reading this why dont you send me some money too because it isnt coming back...lol... Use your heads people NO ONE is buying timeshares in this world and they are praying on trusting people to keep their money rolling in with lies and trickery. Lance Bachelder