Countrywide Periodicals / Subscription

MT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-300-9415

This magazine company has been harrassing me. I do not want magazines and have not received magazines. They have called me a liar and threatened to call the authorities for harrassment. I have seen many complaints against them and have referred to the Better Business Bureau (they have a rating of F with the BBB). Apparently this company is scamming people and taking their money. When asking if they are scamming people they get extremely defensive. I no longer have the card they had originally billed for these non-existent magazines; therefore they can no longer bill it. However, they continue to contact me and threaten me with legal action. I know that legally one does not have to pay for services that have not been rendered. I want this issued resolved and for this company to quit harrassing me. I owe them nothing.

Comments

• Zo
      Sep 08, 2011

Be Glad you didn't receive the magazine, I did and ended up getting ripped off. I had to stop communication with the company to get anything that was written. They are rude and only want your credit card number or banking information.

• Ga
      Apr 19, 2016

i have received magnizines however i am receiving very cheep magazines.
    I have tried to cancel because i have retired since. I am on a fixed income and cannot afford to continue this service. I was told I could not cancel.
    because money has been committed to the magazines I have ordered, however I still need to cancel.