Countrywide Home Retintion / Terrible experience
I was laied off 6 mths ago and I am drawing unemployment. I have been up to date with all my payments. I called Countrywide to speak with the home retention department spoke to Jenny and then Ebony, then Andrea and some foreign man, although he was nice I could not really understand what he was saying. Andrea took all my information like my income and my bills and told me what I already knew that my debt was higher than my income! Duh!!!
That is why I am calling so you might be able to help me. She gave me a number and said if we get disconnected call this number, Well guess what imagine that we got disconnected, so I called the number she gave me to be reconnected right back to customer service, then when I did get through I said I was disconnected and the lady got all my information she said to call back so they said let me send you through to home retention, it rang through and then hung up again I did this 3 times and finally gave up. They do this on purpose, the one guy said oh we need you to fax your bank statements for 3 months and proof of income, and a hardship letter explaining my situation. well I had read on one site its a waste of time to do this because the person reading them wont really read them. I don't know anymore who to trust I just throw my hands up and say God its in your hands!!!, Its like no body cares anymore. Anyway that is the big run around I got and from now on when I call and talk to them I will make sure I tell them just like they tell me this conversation will be recorded for quality purposes (yeah mine).
More Countrywide Home Retintion Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - Privacy Assist Plan - abusive customer service rep 
- Bank Of America Corporation - Hidden fees
- Bank Of America Corporation - lien release
- Bank Of America Corporation - retaliation on business accounts
- Bank Of America Corporation - debit card
- Bank Of America Corporation - claims department