Countrywide Home Loans / fraudulent company
I just realized today that I have not received a bill from Countrywide in the past two months. I immediately called to see if I just lost my mind or what. They insisted that they had sent the bills to the proper address. I immediately made a double payment by phone and was charged a late payment for February. I argued that we have made all our payments on time since 2017.
I told them that I rely on receiving the bill as I not only do my personal bills, I do my fiance's personal bills and I am a bookkeeper for his company, and I have my own business. I process a lot of checks each month. They told me that the paper bill that we receive every month is just a courtesy and that they don't have to send the bill by mail, that I could go online and see everything there. My God, what if I didn't have a computer or I didn't know how to use one? I just hope now, that they haven't messed with our credit by making a report to the credit bureau. If I find out that they did that I will go to every length possible to ruin them. I believe this is how they are making money, if they pull this every once in awhile to a couple thousand people then they can get away with it. They have a very cocky attitude about it too, as if it was all my fault that I never received the bill. I am responsible for paying six mortgages every month, if I don't get the paper I'm screwed.
More Countrywide Home Loans Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America Corporation - lack of tellers 
- Bank Of America Corporation - bank account
- Bank Of America Corporation - deposit of check with 7 day hold
- Bank Of America Corporation - interest charges after paying the card off in full
- Bank Of America Corporation - transaction claim on checking account, debit card