Countryclub, Bangalore / cheating
Would like to know how do i go forward with regards to the disconnect that i have with countryclub, Bangalore.. I was approached by a representative named Ramprasad on May14th, 2007 for the Mr cool Memebership.. I was not aware of the company details so i had asked them to come afterward, but he insisted that i give a token amount of around 40k which was debited to my ICICI credit card # [protected]... He had assured me that if i am not interested then the money would be refunded.. I came to know the exact story when one of my friends did tell to stop everything. Now i was clueless what was suppose to be done so i refused to pay any further amount, they kept on calling me saying that i will not get anything back, i did not want to loose my hard earned money.
After the article in the hindu, i approached them, but they declined saying that nothing could be done about this.. Pls help me out in this...what can be done, pls send me he details on email@example.com so that i could take the necessary actions..
Please Note: i had sent two email for which they never corresponded.
More Countryclub, Bangalore Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Country Club Dubai - cheaters 
- Country Vacations - vacations/club membership
- Country Club Bangalore - false promises from country club! 
- [Resolved] Country Club - India - not meeting commitments!
- Country Club - Bangalore, India - allotment letter of plot has not been received!
- Country Club - membership - false claims
- Country Club - country club not responding
- Country Vacations - worst vacations
- Country Club - country club riyadh cheater
- Country Club Dubai - refund for membership cvauh82kl5l4547 - pending since 14 september 2017