Country Vacation, A Division Of Country Clubcountry vacation fraud - cheating and false promises

I would like to put a complaint against Country vacations International LLC, for giving me fake promises and not entertaining the request for my cancellation of membership.
One year back my husband got a call from Country club ( Mr. Rahul)Saying that my husband has been nominated for 6 nights & 7days free stay from country club anywhere in India based on the form filled by Mr. Rahul at Nahda Branch on his behalf. For collection this free voucher you need to come along with your whole family at Country Club Hotel, Dubai, UAE.

We went there on for enquiring about the same and the collection of Voucher. After reaching there Mr. Rahul staff of Country Club attended us & told us to attend the session to know about country club after which we will give you the free voucher. We sit with him to listen about country club.
In the discussion, Mr. Rahul started talking about country club membership for 25 Years in very nominal prices & covey the following benefits for whole life membership.
1. You will be eligible to get 6 Nights & 7 days stay anywhere in India or outside India up to 25 years + 5 year for 4 days and 3 nights (one in each year).
2. This holiday you can split in 2 holidays also (2N & 3 days).
3. He also told us you can quit at any time by giving some nominal charges.
4. They also told there will be activities for children such as drawing activities.
5. They also told us we will arrange birthday you and your children and marriage anniversary party free of cost.
6. If I am not satisfied, I can write a compliant letter to the office where I take the membership and can cancel the membership.

I send a mail to [protected]@countryclubdubai.com, [protected]@countryclub.com and [protected]@countryclubdubai.com, but there were no reply from them. I called the telephone numbers which were provided to me and the response was that they need to get the approval from the management.
Then I put a request on the country club website and electronic mail came to contact Mr. Saifullah (+971-[protected]/ [protected]). I contacted him and he told he will check with management and respond to me by mail.

from last so many months trying for transferring or cancel my membership but Mr. Afzal ( Sales Manager of country club ) is saying its not possible.

Please help me. So I am requesting you to help me to get my membership cancellation and payment refund.

Ka