[Resolved] Country Vacation, A Division Of Country Clubcountry vacation fraud - cheating and false promises.

X May 12, 2016 Review updated:

I would like to put a complaint against Country vacations International LLC, for giving me fake promises and not entertaining the request for my cancellation of membership.
On 02 May 2016, my wife got a call from Country club (Aparna) saying that my wife has been nominated for 6 nights & 7days free stay from country club anywhere in India based on the form filled by Mr. Abhilash at Airport in Sharjah on her behalf. For collection this free voucher you need to come along with your whole family at Country Club Hotel, Dubai, UAE.
Later on one Lavanya called me and informed that Mr. Abhilash has nominated you to collect this free voucher you need to come along with your whole family at Country Club Hotel, Dubai, UAE.
So we went there on for enquiring about the same and the collection of Voucher. After reaching there Mr. Rakesh Kollth staff of Country Club attended us & told us to attend the session to know about country club after which we will give you the free voucher. We sit with him to listen about country club.
In the discussion, Mr. Rakesh started talking about country club membership for 25 Years in very nominal prices & covey the following benefits for whole life membership.
1. You will be eligible to get 6 Nights & 7 days stay anywhere in India or outside India up to 25 years + 5 year for 4 days and 3 nights (one in each year).
2. This holiday you can split in 2 holidays also (2N & 3 days).
3. He told us there is fitness club in Sharjah where you can go for swimming, indoor games, gym and other activities for free of cost.
4. There will be AMC charges of 1200AED- which is applicable for Gym, Spa, and Swimming Pool etc. For which, I clearly asked him whether these facilities are available in Sharjah, and the answer was “yes”.
5. He also told us you can quit at any time by giving some nominal charges.
6. He told us that decision you need to make right now since this offer is valid for today only & it is due to completion of 25years of country club.
7 They also told for the kids facilities in the club they will arrange summer, winter and special camps for children in Sharjah, Rolla near where I am residing
8. They also told there will be activities for children such as drawing activities.
9. They also told us we will arrange birthday you and your children and marriage anniversary party free of cost.
10. If I am not satisfied, I can write a compliant letter to the office where I take the membership and can cancel the membership.

And many more benefits were explained to us. Then, he calls Mr. Majid (Line Manager) to explain about Membership Charges.
Mr. Majid offered 25yrs Membership in .31, 500/AED- & after offering discount of AED.3500/-.He also offer 1000 gift voucher of Malabar gold or LED TV. He offered the price of AED.31500/-. I told him. I don’t have sufficient credit limit in my credit card. Mr. told us, that you can pay AED 30, 000 now for which again I said no since I need to pay credit card bill in one go in the coming month. Then Mr. Rakesh started to offer the EMI options, he told me that we have the EMI options on Visa & Master cards for 36 months. We will convert the amount in EMI’s instalments which will not attract any interest or file charges. He also told you have to pay 970 AED per month for 36 month. Again I ask him about service tax, interest or file charges for reconfirmation & again Mr. Rakesh told me that “No service tax, no. interest or file charges”.
We have already agreement with the NBAD Bank for monthly EMI and you have to pay 970 per starting from the month of June.
I clearly told him my bank will not agree to give EMI and I will revert back. They told no problem, they will arrange a new credit card and all the money paid upfront will be returned to my account within 7 days and then I need to pay the EMI 970 for which will only start from the month of June 2016. And all these will be arranged by them and I need not bother about anything.
Based on these discussion I given them my credit card for payment of from my NBAD Bank & Emirates NBD Bank Credit cards to covert it in 36 Months EMI. After payment they ask me and my wife to sign one paper but not provided me enough time to read the same & I was also getting late. So both me and my wife signed by going through some Terms & conditions. For confirmation call, they told me that you confirm over call that you have purchased the membership in 31500 AED & everything was explained to me clearly. In between the call they asked me to sign one paper for which they told it is for some coupon and vouchers.
Back home, I checked in the document package they have given me to verify the contract and other details, there was none. Instead I found some vouchers and booklets and some of their contact details. From the booklet I found there is no club in Sharjah. Then I came to know there is something fishy and I got cheated.
. I try to call Mr. Rakesh sales representative Contact No: +971-[protected], and texted him to cancel my membership. He told me “No problem, tomorrow once I reach the office I will call.”
Then I checked in the document package they have given me to verify the contract and other details, there was none. Instead I found some vouchers and booklets and some of their contact details. From the booklet I found there is no club in Sharjah. Then I came to know there is something fishy and I got cheated.
I try to call Mr. Rakesh sales representative, and texted him to cancel my membership. He told, he will call me the next day. On the morning on 03/05/2016, I send a mail to [protected]@countryclubdubai.com, [protected]@countryclub.com and [protected]@countryclubdubai.com, but there were no reply from them. I called the telephone numbers which were provided to me and the response was that they need to get the approval from the management.
Then I put a request on the country club website and electronic mail came to contact Mr. Saifullah (+971-[protected]/ [protected]). I contacted him and he told he will check with management and respond to me by mail. As of now I have not received any mail communication from him either.
When I called Mr. Rakesh he told me he convinced his manager Mr. Majid Contact No: +971-[protected] and ask me to call him and when I called he also gives me the response that he will organize a meeting with their manager on 04/05/2016 and will confirm it by 04:30 p.m.
Now I completely understood that these guys have made me fool by offering those much benefits against their membership.
I started calling to customer care & putting mails to refund my payment due to their false commitment but they are not responding over mails or calls for refund. So far I have not received the gift voucher which has been offered and any membership card. In the copy of the contract which was given to me, it is clear that I have not signed on Terms and Conditions.
So I am requesting you to help me to get my membership cancellation and payment refund. My Membership number is.

• Resolution Statement

The company representative called me for a meeting and the issue is resolved. I don't have any more complaints with Country Vacations. I thank the team members to understand my situation and do the needful for the resolution.

• All our members are requested to call on our customer care no.[protected] for any queries/ complaints related to our services and we shall try our best to assist you. All those who post reviews on this forum are hereby advised to be careful with the language that they use in their review as the statements made by them on this forum can be construed as “Defamation” and they can be subjected to criminal and civil prosecution, for which they alone shall be liable for all the costs and consequences, which please note.

Please note that we are in the process of reviewing all the comments made about us here and shall initiate a defamation case against those who are found to be using defamatory statements against us. Accordingly, all are advised to take off defamatory statements made against us before 11:30 pm G.S.T today.

• Dear All,

Today we have issued a legal notice to Mr. Shaikh Ayaz, Please find the notice attached along with this message.

country vacation fraud - cheating and false promises.
  • GENERAL AWARENESS- DO READ.

A man who insulted the UAE on social media has received three years in
    prison for the offence, The National reported.

Mohammed Ashour, a 38 year old Palestinian man, was fined AED50, 000
    and given a three-year jail term. He will be deported after his
    sentence. According to reports, The Federal Supreme Court found him
    guilty of creating a Facebook page that causes damage to the UAE’s
    reputation.

The UAE’s cybercrime laws prohibit all forms of online abuse. This is
    not the first time that people have landed themselves in trouble for
    posting defamatory comments on social networking sites.

Mr Ashour pleaded not guilty in his defence hearing late last year,
    claiming that the comments were made during private interactions over
    Facebook. Speaking to Judge Mohammed Al Jarrah Al Tenaiji, he said:
    What happened was a conversation between two users. I never created a
    website. It was a personal online page on a social media network.”

As per the UAE Cybercrime Law No5, which was created in 2012, all
    forms of online abuse are a criminal offence, and sentences can result
    in a fine of between AED50, 000 and AED3 million, as well as a prison
    term of up to life in jail.

May 17, 2016

Mr.Siva prasad i am also got into their trap april 26th only can u call me [protected]. I need some affected person to take some action against them.
    I am also met Majid and saifullah but still iam roaming to their office but no use.

• D
      May 18, 2016

I am also suffering from the same issue, Saifullah is out for emergency vacation. Although i have checked the reviews it isn't good all of it are negative. We all have to be united in order to get our hard earned cash back from them. My # is [protected]

May 23, 2016

CALL ME URGENT I CAN HELP YOU [protected]

• A
      Jun 24, 2016

I also lost Dhs 32, 000 at country club . What mentioned above was true in my case also

Jun 25, 2016

You peoples are sleeping? I m asking you to call me for your problems solution...[protected]

Jul 01, 2016

Dear Santhosh Mathew
    Regarding My Comments on Complaintsboard.com
    Now when you issued me the notice I want to explain why I want to help peoples
    when you sales group are convincing the peoples to have the membership and indirectly forcing them to pay for it. making false promises that you are very soon opening Country Club in Sharjah...but this is false promise. Adding to this they never tell the person that if one change his mind to "cancel" the membership there is way to cancel you have that policy but you never told them.
    You have cool off period of "7 DAYS" have your team told this while they offering the membership??????????????????????????
    I still remember my case I was almost begging to your Sales Managers (Staff) very next day after signing the contract with country club...but they never told me its possible to cancel it...
    I came across with some of your employ thanks to him he showed me the way...
    but tell me by heart you are Hiding from peoples that its possible to cancel ?????? YES OR NO.

Jul 04, 2016

The issue is resolved. Now Company is very helpful for the issues/complaints of members. Yes they are really helping ... I don't have any more complaints with Country Vacations.
    I thank the team members and my apology if I hurt anyone.

Jan 09, 2017

Dear All,

I am their latest victim, I lost 9000 dirhams by swiping my card under their 2 hours long session on 24th Dec 2017.

Very next day i asked them to refund my money which they denied.

I m helpless and going to loose my hard earned 9000 AED.

Jan 10, 2017

@Sach32 Dear Mr. Sachin,

We have just viewed you complain, kindly furnish the details of your membership to [protected]@countryclubmail.com to better understand your case.

Customer Care Team

Jan 10, 2017

@Country Club UAE Please contact Mr. Subahn CCD of Abu Dhabi who knows about it.

Jan 14, 2017

Hi All,

I got call and personal email from Mr. Gopal who was very courteous and helpful. He offered full refund considering my personal constraints/financial obligations due to which I could not continue with their membership schemes.

I am waiting for refund and hopefully I would get resolution soon.

Thanks for all you guy's/readers call/emails/messages over past week.

Sachin

Jan 14, 2017

"I don't have any issues with country club/ its associates as my issues has been solved amicably".

Apr 18, 2017

Hi All,

I also have been cheated by Country Club UAE. I took membership From Rakesh in Jan-2015, amount was 15000 AED. That I paid, After that I upgrade it to 30 Years plan for 20000 AED, but (John) they ask me to pay 21000 now and 1000 they will give back by next three months That also I paid And they give me Check of previous amt of 15000 with some deduction and said we will give you difference amt with 1000 which I paid extra.
    With above both the membership there is Spa Voucher, Gold Voucher and Food Voucher and one more voucher (I don't remember exactly) will be given. Out of that I got only Spa Voucher for that they made entry in register and took my signature and 2 food vouchers of Qureshis Kabab. Still there 2 types of vouchers are pending and now they are refusing (Nazia from Qusais Office).

From last two years I was chasing for my reimbursement amount every time on phone they were saying Will come back to you but nobody contacted me ever for this matter either by phone or by mail. And now Nazia from Qusais Office simply refusing to give that amount 1667 AED.

She simply replied that (we can simply deny as it was committed by executive who is no more with the organisation .and more over it is written from your end not by the person who was responsible, we still can deny this as the mail has come from you stating this not by Mr john .
    Maximum we can give you waiver for 800 AMC just to maintain a good relationship as a member.)

If country simply deny to pay me back as per commitment than why she is ready to give me waiver for 800 AED.

For above matter sevral times I called to John (already left country club), Mr. Unni (Every time making false promise that we will come back to you), Saifullah (already left country club), and 2 more persons.

Now for this matter I approached to Dubai Consumer Complain Department by email with all the proof I have. Currently I m out of UAE will be back and visit there to put a complain. Currently I can be reached on (+965-[protected]). My Membership mob no is 00971-[protected]

Apr 18, 2017

@Cheerag Dear Sir,

Greetings...

We have viewed your concern online and request you to kindly meet us at our Karama office in Dubai Sun to Thu between 11 AM and 7PM to address your concern.

Customer Care Department

• M
      Jul 22, 2017

Hi,

I am member since 2015 and for the last almost two years All the priveledges that the country club was selling was not happening at all. Our last two vacations got ruined because of country club. What they are selling is the membership to enjoy yearly vacation and none of these were happening. For the last two years we never used any of their vacation stay. What it had given our family is so much frustration. I have requested for cancellation and a refund for my 17, 000 that we have paid. If I will not hear from them this week I will file a complain to DED and we are even willing to file a case if needed just to get our refund money.

If any of you from country club are willing to cooperate call me in this number [protected].

Jul 23, 2017

@Mmcelso Dear Member,

Greetings...

We have viewed your concern online and tried to get in touch with you, Kindly contact us on [protected]/723 to address your issue. you can also mail the details of your membership to [protected]@countryclubmail.com

Customer Care Department.

• M
      Jul 23, 2017

The issues has been resolved by Country club and I am hopeful that they will be more professional and helpful this time. Thank you Angel from Customer care for addressing our concern and making us feel that we are indeed their valued member.

Jul 24, 2017

@Mmcelso Dear Madam,

We thank you immensely for contacting Customer Care and helping you resolve your concerns. Your kind words about Country Club is deeply appreciated.

Customer Care Department.

Aug 04, 2017

Hi Team,
    I have taken the membership on 26/07/2017. Membership No: ESCVSHJ82KL5L484. I am also happened to take a membership of AED 20000. I was told that it is an investment and can be cancelled at any time if the service is not required. Within in two days, I got a job offer from a different country and decided to move by clearing all my debts here. Since i made the payment through credit card, it is very difficult to pay the amount from my hand and moving to a different country. I decided to stop the membership since it it can be stopped at any time during the tenure and planned to stop this membership. I called (Akther Khan, Country club, Dar Gifts office, Near Ansar Mall, Sharjah )who explained all these features. He gave me Karama customer care office number( Mr Pradeep). When i walked in to karama office, I met pradeep. I explained him everything clearly. I was told that it cannot be reimbursed since the amount i paid is a non refundable amount. I was shocked. Its a huge amount and hard earned and cannot be made immediately. I lost all my interest on vacation. After discussion, Pradeep asked me to meet me next day with his manager. I am not sure what will happen.!! I have kept a track of all the communication(Email, Call Logs, Whatsapp) with me. Let me know if anybody can help me with this issue.

Sooraj

• Q
      Aug 05, 2017

now a days they are operating from Aryana Hotel Sharjah Near Qasbah, Thanks Allah that we didn't pay anything. Mr. Rafi & Syed Khaja Branch Head. sending whats up from +971-[protected] and call from . [protected]. Please don't listen to them. They are well trained and expert to capture different targets.

• A
      Aug 31, 2017

Hi Guys,

Even i'm also one of the victim of this fraud company country holidays. I became member of this fraud company (ID : CVBG2CLUB241083) by their fake commitment on 20 Aug 2017. After coming to home i realized that promises those they have made is false, so immediately i took agreement copy to check if there are any ways to cancel this agreement or not. Fortunately I got one point in that agreement stating that withing 10 days of signing this agreement member can cancel this by sending E-mail to their E-mail address or send a hard copy of notice to their address. I sent mail on 23 Aug but till now no response from them !!!.
    I tried calling customer care guys many times but every time they were giving different different excuses (colleague has gone to lunch or on leave or meeting with manager). Now I am planning to file complain against this fraud company on Consumer Affair website.

Thanks,