[Resolved] Country club / refund

dubai, United Arab Emirates

I took a membership from country club Dubai, and they said to me when ever I need I can refund that, and now they saying there is no refund, they are real cheaters, it's almost 10 months for now, last time i have made a complain they call me and ask to remove my complain.

• Resolution statement

• Dear member We have just viewed your complaint online and our feedback and complaints officers will aim to resolve your concerns as quickly as possible. Kindly contact the Customer care Department at 043170714 or send us a mail at [protected]@countryclubmail.com

• "Resolved"
    Country Club has delivered as promised, as we take deep pride in our customer satisfaction; the issues with Mr Kaleelur Rehman have been resolved. Mr Kaleelur Rehman has no more issues with Country Club. We wish Mr Kaleelur Rehman all the very best and welcome him back to our Country Club family anytime in the future.

refund