Country Club Hospitality & Holidays - Riyadh Cheatercountry club cheats in riyadh saudi arabia / membership

Here I am complain about the country club membership- I took country club membership on 23/04/2018 by 8, 000SAR( one time full payment) with below commitments and facility.
• I will have the 2-3 night holiday package- My first request book 3 nights stay in Manama, Bahrain in the month of June-2018, but I did not get reservation. (Point was mention during buying the membership from Mr. Pankaj and Mr. Rajat and confirmed that they will give the booking)
• Lifetime free membership for fitness club- As you have only one fitness center in Riyadh, which is very far from my place I never went and take advantage of that.
• Yearly 3-4 party hall booking - I requested to book Istraaha on 13/07/2018 & 06/09/2018, but I did not get any booking confirmation (email attached)(Point was mention during buying the membership from Mr. Pankaj and Mr. Rajat and confirmed that they will give the booking)
• Marriage function booking in my city- I requested to book one marriage function hall on Nov-2018 in my city Kanpur, but I did not get any confirmation.(point was mention during buying the membership from Mr. Pankaj and Mr. Rajat)

Mainly I became of member of country club just to take benefit for above highlighted facility, as per agreement and commitments, I had requested 4 times but I did not get any facility . I was following this issue from last 6 months to Mr. Pankaj. Each follow, he gave next date. Until now I did not use any benefit from your membership from day of joining. All the issues in this regards discussed with Mr. Pankaj and Mr. Rajat, You can check with them.
Now start sending email, but no response.

Kindly cancel my membership and let me know when I could get the refund of my amount SAR 8000.

• Updated by er.singh, May 15, 2019

Until now no one resolved my issue, continuously I am chasing CC Member but no response.

Er