[Resolved] Country clubfalse promises and threatening from country club/country vacation - saudi arabia/dubai

Hi!
Dear All,
I am writing again with Deep grief and concern, as the country club / country vacation has put me in this condition with no choice but to write my pain again and pumped me to escalate this matter further, as I have been threatened again (i.e. They Uttered these words "Money is with us and we will not refund even if I call all Indians or Saudis for help") again by country club/country vacation through the interpretation of one Respectful Saudi Citizen (claims to be employed by Country club Saudi Arabia).
With due respect I am doing my best to help country club / country vacation to resolve my query without any conflict (as everybody can see how much patience I would have showing towards them since 2015... just because I respect my fellow citizens and unfortunately I have been victimized by our fellow citizen only).

Let me explain categorically in detail that what actually happened in the due course of 46 days with me (after posting my first complain):

1. Before posting my complain over here, I have been a victim of their dishonesty and falsification.
After posting the complaint I have been called by Country Club / Country vacation to discuss regarding to the approval of my refund from Dubai office (they claims that the Country Club / Country Vacationn Saudi Arabia under Dubai office).

2. Then I immediately approach them again to get updates. Unfortunately I have been made to return without any news and I have been told that they are gong to email me their commitment /promise / approval officially through email.

3. Next day an Email of approval and commitment from country Club / Country Vacation Reaches my inbox and I was little relaxed (I am copying as received email below):

CCD Riyadh wrote:

Dear Sir,
Greetings From Country Club!!!
First of all we apologizes for inconvenience caused by us.
As I discussed with you yesterday in office regarding your refund Emi dates here dates are given below as per current situation in market and As per your request for refund, This has been approved in a special case from management and agreed to refund your amount 22, 000 SAR.
Here am sending you refund emis dates as per schedule will hand over the amount through cash Kindly request you to accept our EMI request and cooperate with us.

1st EMIs on 25th April 2018
2nd EMI's on 24th may 2018
3rd EMI's on 23rd June 2018.
4th EMI's on 22nd July 2018.
As this dates was give by management according present market conditions and financial conditions.
Apart from that company will provide you with our Complimentary services like life time Club Membership and 5 years Complimentary Vacations 3 nights and 4 days as compensate.
Required your anticipating and understanding.

Thanks And Regards

If you have any further questions or queries, please don't hesitate to contact me.
COUNTRY CLUB FITNESS
Building Ajja,
Near Mubarak Hospital,
Murabba-King Faisal Street,
Riyadh KSA.

4. I was waiting for 25th of April 2018 to get my hard earned money back and in the due time I have received several calls from the new and old customers of country club / country vacation who ever saw my comments over this platform.

5. As country Club has already given me the commitment / promise and my intention is not at all to hurt or disturb anyone's business and upon request from the country club / country vacation, I used to give positive responses to all customers whoever called for clarification. Country club / country vacation was also happy and praise me for my extended help. (I have and can share their customer's details who called me, But I strictly believe that it is not ethical to mention or disclose anyone's personnel details. therefore, if the same people are reading my concern again then they will known me for sure)

6. I do extend help country club/country vacation by giving positive responses till 25-04-2018 and at last once I call them on 25th April 2018, their response was totally different and said that responsible person is not available please come on 26-04-2018.

7. Ohh My God! Literally I was shocked to see that their way of behaving was totally changed (as if, I am due for them and they are the victim) and introduce me to one respectful Saudi Citizen. I said that, as per their official commitment (above email), I am here to take my money and go. But they forced me to sit in front of that respectful man (to whom I really value and have full respect as a citizen of Saudi Arabia).

8. He again started the same stories and at the end he ask me "why you have wrote on complaint board, because of that country club / country vacation is loosing business and so many people are now asking for refunds" I said listen sir, they are the one who escalate and pushed me (said me to do whatever I can), if the country club /country vacation is loosing business and suffering then why cant they solve my matter at once? please counter them instead of me, as I have already suffered a lot. Then I have been told that, "Money is with us and we will not refund even if I call all Indians or Saudis for help"

9. I will do best in my capacity to knock the door of justice both in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia an in India to get my hardly earned money back.
Indeed I have full confidence in judiciary system of both the countries (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and India) to get justice from such corrupted activities.

What ever I have written over here are the genuine facts and ground reality. Bearing in mind that I am an ordinary Indian Citizen and struggling to earn bread to support my family and provide better education to my children and to make them Good Citizen of our great Nation i.e. INDIA).

Hence I would humbly request the Government bodies and NGOs from UAE, Saudi Arabia and India to come forward and help not only me but to many of such victims of their corruption activities.

Frankly speaking, I have nothing to do with the business of Country club/country vacation. But just to take my money back and wish them all the best.

Note: At last, I should mention that, after exposing them over here. I may be man-handled or may get threatening calls or may be tortured (both mentally and physically) or may be abused (to me or may be to my family/kids) or they may try to derail or disturb me at my Job (professionalism) etc or may be frame me under false charges.

I can be reached both via mobile or email. 00966 [protected], Email: [protected]@gmail.com

I would pray Almighty God for the Peace and tranquility for all and hope for the best..

• Resolution statement

Dear All, I am Happy to share that Country Club / Country Vacation - Saudi Arabia has successfully resolved my issue with the special concern and care by Mr. Suman and Mr. Hussain and i am really thankful for their efforts, patience and positive feedback interim of my dispute ( which was nothing but mere a bunch of misunderstanding). I appreciate the professional approach and convincing capabilities of Mr. Suman (Contact # [protected], CCD Email ), Mr. Hussain and their organized and dedicated team. All the promises of my services has been provided and I am pleased to continuing the membership of Country Club. To be Honest, The problem was just raised and pumped due to some kind of misunderstanding and miscommunication between me some outsiders, Now everything is being clarified and my case has been satisfactorily resolved by the professional team of Country Club / Country Vacation Saudi Arabia. I remember my last vacation to Dubai and i found the property of country club (Ranked as **** Star Hotel) more then my expectations and i specially preferred to stay because it is near to old souq (market) Location, Taxi and transportation facility, Gentle Care, City Tour Suggestions, Pool and and Food was also not that much bad ...But still manageable while travelling out with family) I am planning to spend my next holiday tour, some where at the property of Country Club / Country Vacation in North of India (Hill Station). I hope to get same level or more exciting hospitality and services from the team of Country Club. For sure i will be glad to continue and remain a valuable member of Country club / Country Vacation and re-join their exclusive ULTRA-MODERN GYM (A Property of Country Club / Country Vacation) which is well equipped with all latest technological equipment and experienced coach. Thanks Once again... Mohammed A. Shareef

• Updated by Mohammed A. Shareef, Apr 27, 2018

Here everybody know very well that Country club/ vacation is having nothing but stories. It is hard to believe that above would be d response from d country club. Because Everybody should be shocking by noticing the tone, language and way it is being drafted and addressed. One can imagine by noticing the difference by looking through out the responses from country club to their customers over diff issues on this platform and how diligently and ambicaly dealt and resolved. Anyway wishing country club all d best and grow.
    I would humbly request country club / vacation that Please don't teach or bring any religion in between instead of speaking facts and figures.
    Finally I would urge everybody (including government bodies and NGOs) whoever read to bear witness, because from Know country /vacation can go to any extent to stop my voice like by tempering and hurting my dignity and sentiments through their influence.
    Peace for all and hope for the best

Mo
Apr 27, 2018

Comments

• Pr
      Apr 27, 2018

Alsalam Alakom everybody

Happy Friday to each person!

Mr. Shareef I wanted to thank you for being honest and showing your feelings.
    And for being nice as well.

I could write alot to say that everything Country Club is doing is legal and no doubt that their business inshallh will grow with you or out.

Mr. Shareef, when you came yestrday to my office and talked, even on your last post which you right it's not whats really happend. For example, first post you said you already paid 27, 000 . But now saying 22, 000 ?? Please tell which amount you are asking so people can understand you.
    Also, with big font Size. Nobody force you, Nobody threatening you.

I am not perfect and will never be, but I can understand laws and humanity we always leads with Quran and Suna nobody will take something Haram.

I asked you to sit down and talk to resolve the problem, but you do not want to.

And always saying things like I am Indian and weak infront of you as Saudi?

As Saudi and I already told you in office that no matter who you are ? No matter whats your religon ?

Allah says
    "you have your religion and I have mine"

What I want to diliver to you by showing and saying that " Indains are Small" or " Weak"
    This is not acceptable for me even though I am not Indains, but I have friends and family whom I grow up with.

So, Mr shareef, if you want to understand the real meaning of your word " humiliation"
    By saying Indains are weak or small hurt me so much, because I gained so much knowlages from Indains, and shocked when you said it.

Saudi laws do not accept discrimination we all equal.

Finally, I will ask you to come to offie to resolve the issue, and not writing here because it will not affect Country Club at all, you just gained sins for things never happend.

All recpect to all nationalility.

PRO Salman,

• Mo
      Apr 28, 2018

@PRO Salman Here everybody know very well that Country club/ vacation is having nothing but stories of falsification . It is hard to believe that above would be d response from d country club. Because Everybody should be shocking by noticing the tone, language and way it is being drafted and addressed. One can imagine by noticing the difference by looking through out the responses from country club to their customers over diff issues on this platform and how diligently and ambicaly dealt and resolved. Anyway wishing country club all d best and grow.
    Peace for all and hope for the best

• Pr
      Apr 28, 2018

@Mohammed A. Shareef Alsalam Alakkom

We all employees under Country Club, each one of us has a talent or a way of dealing with people.

Mr Shareef, I have witness prove that you are the one bringing religion up.

Nobody will even try to harm you and your family, nobody will stop you.

Do you want to write here ? Do! But please, tell what is really happening