Country Club Dubai

Posted: Oct 8, 2017 by

service not at all offered.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
I had taken this country club membership last year August (2016).

I was promised many things, but not even a single thing happened. Immediately after booking I wanted to travel to Oman for a holiday, I tried to call Farook, the agent who booked me with false promises.

Then I tried calling your Karama office, came and met your staff but didn’t materialize. All they said was now they can’t book there and they instead offered me in country club hotel at BurDubai. For your kind information, I am staying in Shaik Zayed road in a fully loaded building, with all facilities.

Later I tried to book for umrah trip, then during another break, tried to use the complimentary stay voucher, nothing materialized.

Then when I visited karama, they asked me to meet one staff in al nahda office. When I visited, he offered me to exchange timeshare with land. In spite of my request he didn’t provide his phone number. Later when I went he was not there in al nahda office.

Then during last may I tried to book for Munnar, which also didn’t happen. After I came back from my summer vacation, I again came down to your office requesting for refund, they asked me to check the land in virudunagar. I asked my brother in Tamilnadu to physically go to the site and check the location etc. the location was very far away from my native and it was in a very remote location from town.

As mentioned above, I tried to book in several occasions and I couldn’t take advantage of my memberships.

As all the promises made during my booking was not kept, I request you to kindly refund the amount which I paid, at the earliest.
Country Club Customer Care's Response, Oct 08, 2017
Dear Member,

Greetings!!

We have viewed your concern online and tried to get in touch with you, Kindly contact us on 042930410 / 415 / 430 to address your issue. you can also mail the details of your membership to response@countryclubmail.com

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care Department.
Updated by Faizur, Oct 09, 2017
I tried calling all the three numbers as well as the manager there, no response.
Country Club Customer Care's Response, Oct 09, 2017
Dear Sir,

We have receive your email and already replied on it. We request your time to conclude.
Updated by Faizur, Oct 09, 2017
I am ready to come anytime which is convenient to you.Please call me on 050 2957393.
Updated by Faizur, Nov 04, 2017
Country club Dubai office staffs contacted earlier and still not resolved. No response for calls. When I tried to call, in their mobile, my call is not answered and disconnected.
Updated by Faizur, Nov 04, 2017
For the money which I paid a year ago, I haven't enjoyed for single dirhams. Will try to take it to Dubai government departments.
Updated by Faizur, Nov 21, 2017
Further to my previous meetings with the country club officials in Dubai, they promised to check and get back to me. So far nothing happened and all their mobiles are switched off. Planning to approach local government department for a formal complaint. Further more will try to share my experience with the local media, social media and all the whatsApp groups, very shortly.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United Arab Emirates Complaint category Travel & Vacations

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree