[Resolved] Country Club Dubai / cancellation

1 dubai, United Arab Emirates

I was also trapped by CCL sales team and I do not know how I got into their trap, I was approached by Sales guys from CCL to come and meet them who offered holiday gift voucher which is free, I and my wife attended the presentation, I paid them AED 25000 fee for platinum membership hoping that we will take family for holidays without any issue. I got a call from Hyd office welcoming the membership etc... they informed me about AMC AED 1200 per year.. I tried to contact the guys to sort out but with some options they dragged the issue till now and I have filled a letter with them to refund my amount.
Please let me know if how to approach authorities to lodge a complaint. I had informed all my friends on the social media not to go for Country Club holidays packages..

• Resolution statement

• Dear Madam,

Greetings...
    We have just viewed your experience here and the inconvenience is regretted. Kindly mail the complete details of your membership & issues to response@countryclubmail.com or call us on 043170714, so as to help you and understand the issue better.

• Dear Miss Elizabeth,
    Country Club has been in the business of Clubbing and Holidaying for the past 25years with Branches all over the world spreading Joy and Happiness along the way. We take pride in Understanding our members and will be happy to assist you in any grievances caused to you.
    Kindly send us your contact and membership details to the Customer care department at customerservice@countryclubdubai.com or please give us a call at 043170714 .

• @ MR Syed Riaz
    Country Club is happy to inform that the issues with Mr Syed Riaz have been resolved amicably and Mr. Riaz has no more issues with Country Club. We thank Mr Riaz for his co-operation and will be happy welcome him back to the Country Club anytime in the Future. Please find the NOC mail attached along with this mail .

cancellation