[Resolved] Country Club Dubai / cheaters

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Shopping in Dubai, I filled in a raffle ticket of Country club in one of the malls along with other promotional raffles. Three days later they called me and then kept on calling within two hours five times (Ms. Aileeen and Mr.Rakesh who introduced him as the manager) and said that I have won complementry stay for a week in their hotels either in India or Indonesia or Srilanka. I went to collect my gift vouchers for a stay in their hotels. Was said, that I need to attended their discussion to get their vouchers, They promoted their idea and was satisfied, Their price was Dhs 25000/-, one time down payment and they need a confirmation immediately within 10 minutes sitting in front of them. Could'nt say yes immediately. Next day called their two phone numbers [protected] and [protected] to tell them that I'm interested. But to my shock, found that they are a big fraud. Those telephone numbers were not available. The entire group is a big fraud. Can any one say yes immediately for a big sum within 10 minutes.

If they are real then the phone numbers should be working. Then I called their hotel to enquire about their staff. The receptionist said that there is no one named Aileen working with them and Mr.Rakesh could be contacted only in the evenings.

Where are the gift vouchers that they said that I have won. And these fraudsters, they call people and say that they have won prizes. Cheats.

• Resolution statement

• @pss1973
    Country club is happy to inform that the issues with Miss Shetty have been resolved amicably and Miss Shetty has no more issues with Country Club. We thank her for co-operating and wish her the very best.
    The Customer Care department

• "Resolved" @karankundani
    The country Club Thanks you for your Co-operation and we are happy to inform that all issues with Mr Kundani have been resolved. We wish him all the very best and welcome him back anytime to our Country Club Family

• @chutiyabanayaaapne
    Country Club believes that the above posting is defamatory and false. We believe that this is a competitor and has deliberately abused to malign the Country Club Image. We wish to inform our customers that we are dedicated to all our customers and believe in providing customer satisfaction to the fullest. for further information on our products and services kindly contact us on 04317014 or email us at [protected]@countryclubdubai.com.

• @ MUNI SHANKAR
    Dear Sir
    We have just viewed your experience here and the inconvenience is regretted. Kindly mail the complete details of your membership & issues to [protected]@countryclubmail.com or call us on 043170714, so as to help you and understand the issue better.
    Country Club

• Dear member We have viewed your complaint online and our feedback and complaints officers will aim to resolve your concerns as quickly as possible. Kindly contact the Customer care Department at 043170714 or send us a mail at [protected]@countryclubmail.com

• "RESOLVED" @ kaleel1979
    Country club is happy to inform that the issues with Mr Thuwan Kaleelur Rahman have been resolved amicably and he has no more issues with Country Club. We thank Mr. Rehman for his kind co-operation and will be happy welcome him back to the Country Club anytime in the Future. Kindly find Mr Rehman NOC attached along with this posting.

• Dear Mr.Rohit
    Greetings...
    Country Club is celebrating 25 glorious years of finest clubbing, holiday, fitness and entertainment services in India and beyond – the first and the only hospitality group to achieve this feat in India. In the last 25 years, we have evolved from a single social clubbing entity in Hyderabad into largest chain of wholesome hospitality hubs in India and beyond. Today, our massive network includes over 55 ownership properties, 25 member exclusive fitness centers and over 4000 worldwide hospitality associates.
    Keeping this in mind had you given us an opportunity to serve you, You would have experienced the Country Club warmth in way like never before, kindly click on the below link to see all our satisfied customer
    CCD Team

• MR NIno Shamir NOC

• [protected]@Kishorg
    Country Club believes in customer satisfaction, we contacted MR. Kishore and understood the nature of his problem. We are happy to inform that we have resolved the issues with Mr.Kishore amicably and he has no further issues with Country Club. Please find the NOC attached below.

• Dear All,
    The Country Club Legal department has initiated legal action against Mr. Vijesh Kurup, for posting defamatory comments against the company. Legal notice claiming 5 million Dhirams has been sent to Mr. Vijesh Kurup and a criminal case will be filed in Dubai as well as Indian courts since the posting is done over the internet and accessesable anywhere in the world. Similar cases will be filed on all people collaborating with Mr. Vijesh Kurup and posting defamatory comments against Country Club.

• Dear Mr. Syed,

Greetings..
    KIndly come and meet us at our Karama office for further discussions.

• Dear All,

Kindly find a appreciation mail from our satisfied customer Mr. Joseph

• Dear All,

Please check and see various letters of appreciation from our members.

• Dear All,

Please see the various activities held at our Country Club Gym in Abu Dhabi.

• Dear all,

Please see the summer camp pictures at our Madina branch in Dubai. A group photograph of all

Team ccd

• Dear All,

Some More pictures of our Summer Camp at Madina Mall.

• Dear All,

Zumba at its best in our Country Club Madina Branch.

• Dear Readers,
    We wish to inform our customers that we are dedicated to all and believe in providing customer satisfaction to the fullest. For any further information on our products and services kindly contact Customer Care 043170714 or email us at [protected]@countryclubdubai.com

• Dear Sir/Madam,

Country Club has been in the business of Clubbing and Holidaying for the past 25years with Branches all over the world spreading Joy and Happiness along the way. We take pride in Understanding our members and potential customers and will be happy to assist you in any grievances caused to you. Kindly contact the Customer care Department at 043170714 or send us a mail at [protected]@countryclubmail.com

• Dear Sir,
    Greetings...
    Thank you for your feedback. We shall sure look into this and resolve the issue at the earliest. as mentioned earlier kindly send us your contact details to the above mentioned email.

• Dear Mr. Jabir
    Greetings..
    We appreciate the fact that you vouch our services, however we would like to let you know that we do mention to all potential clients about the company presentation during the call. Every individual has a option to make a decision to buy the product or not.Kindly send us a mail to [protected]@countryclubmail.com with your details so that we have a better understanding of your case. kindly click on the below link to see all our satisfied customer
    CCD Team

• Dear Mr. Adnan,

Greetings...
    kindly provide us details as to which branch you visited and send us a mail to [protected]@countryclubmail.com or contact us on 043170714 for better clarity on your case.

• Dear Sir,
    Greetings...
    Kindly contact the central customer care to address your issues at [protected]@countryclubmail.com,

• Dear All,
    Country club is happy to inform that the issues with Mr. Kurup have been resolved amicably and Mr. Kurup has no more issues with Country Club. We thank Mr. Kurup for his co-operation and will be happy welcome him back to the Country Club anytime in the Future.

Team Customer Care

Comments

• Pr
      8th of Jan, 2008
    Country Club - Cheeted by Country club
    Cheeting people

Hi,
    I also became a member of country club's victoms club.
    I realized very lately that I have compleetely cheeted by Country club.
    I bought a membership of Rs 60,000.00 in the month of August.
    The executive Mr.Arun Raj has promissed me a plot.He has taken
    my credit card number for verification and made a transaction with out my knoladge.
    I raised complaints against this issue to the bank as well as Cclub but no use.
    Even the executive won't respond to the call.Even I can't cancel the membership.

• Sk
      20th of Mar, 2011
    Country Club (I) Ltd. - false statement and cheating
    country vacationsclub
    countryvacationsindia.com

i was told that a club is being operational at KOLKATAin Feb 2011 I was interested to take membership and paid agood amountof money.but the club does not exist as yet. nobody of the company willing to open mouth regarding the said club nor willing to refund me the money back. They suggested that alternativly i can visit their club at chanakypuri 30 km from kolkata where swimming pool and many other facilites availanle Oh God other than a buiding nothingelse exists. the building also in bad shape-ac, gyser etc are not in working condition.the room are stinking-but they charged me good amountfor utility services

• So
      27th of Apr, 2011
    Country Club - Irresponsible Managment
    countryclub.com

Hi,

I had never seen a worst irresponsible management in my life. Initially when they asked for the new memebership entry they were bugging me so much to give my mail id to send some payment details. I was forced to give my official mail ID from that day till now i was keeping on getting the mails even after i called them to change to my personal mail ID. Those irresponsible idiots are not changing my mail id yet even afetr reporting for 6 months abt this.

• Dc
      4th of Jun, 2011
    Country Club - Cheating with false promises
    India

After paying huge(Rs75000) for membership and vacations points rights for five years, they are providing very inferior quality of accommodation that too after much persuasion and paying huge amount for yearly maintenance.I had this bitter experience during my vacation(Oct'10) at Country Club property at Kodaikanal, Tamilnadu.The accommodation was totally unfit for staying with very poor maintenance.All the rooms were completely damp and without sufficient lights not even in the toilet.

• Fa
      21st of Mar, 2017

hi all country club victims
    i have been also cheated 30000 aed with false talk at time of taking money and completely denying what was promise and asking for more money to be paid. all they want money every time without giving any benefits.
    all staff, salesman, telephone operators are kept to cheat and do party with our money.
    so request to new member joiners beware of these cheaters...dont get trap, , , , , , and save your hard earned money.
    i am waiting for them to refund my money back or else I will complain to DED.

22nd of Nov, 2017

I jointed with Country Club in 12th Aug 2010, while we were in Abu Dhabi, during the meeting in Abu Dhabi they promised / convinced us that they are going to have a tie up with ISC ( India social club) and all the facilities in the ISC will be made available for the members of the country club, this motivated us to join the Country club, we left Abu Dhabi in 2011 to Dubai till date they haven’t made any sort of arrangements with ISC, it was a false promise, later I tried to contact many times to get the money refunded unfortunately I did not get any positive response, it’s good that I found this site and I am posting my concerns here or else can someone advise me how to take it up legally or with DED, me and my family never used their facilities or health club for the last seven years, waste of my investment, I want to get my money back
    Appreciate if someone can guide me I am giving my details below
    Name: Shaji Pavithran
    Memmbership No. TKLM-1298U
    Tel: 056 9448547
    Mail: [protected]@gmail.com

• Co
      22nd of Nov, 2017

@Shajip Dear member,

We have viewed your complaint online and our feedback and complaints officers will aim to resolve your concerns as quickly as possible. Kindly contact the Customer care Department at 042930415/410 or send us a mail at [protected]@countryclubmail.com

23rd of Nov, 2017

@Country Club UAE I did send you a mail today, let one of your Dubai office contact me at the earliest, I want to resolve it as early as possible

5th of Dec, 2017

@Shajip This complaint has not yet resolved, please respond to my mail send as per your request otherwise I will be forced to make a complaint with DED - Board
    Shaji

• De
      8th of Mar, 2018

I have world's worst customer service experience with Country club Dubai. I am struggling from last 3+ years with this company. First of all they will sell their product with false promises / campaigns.Then once you are trapped, believe me then You are gone as no one will hear from you. They will simply swallow your money & forget. From last 3 years my 60k AED is blocked with this company & i did not use single penny. When i requested them to convert this into property, they told me that they have initiated the process & will complete in 2 weeks time but now its more than 15 months i chasing them for registry papers which did not happen yet & there is no end of my hardships. I have to beg them for any updates. Sometimes i think to knock the door of Court but as you know a common person dont want to go into such things. But it seems they need some lessons. They have no values simply want to suck the hardcore earned money of people who trust them like me.
    If CC has any business ethics or humanity left, please contact me soon to fix my long pending case...!
    Deepak Pathak-Dubai [MO-0554093623]-A big Victim of Country club Trap

22nd of Apr, 2018

Santhosh P

I am another victim of country club cheating. Few years back I have also got a call that I won in their raffle draw and requestee to collect the price. Unforutnatley I fell in their sweet trap of offering complimentory 6 cents of Land at "Serene Hills" near to Kodaikkanal, renowned tourist hill station in south India. And paid AED25, 000/ as several installments. They have convinced me that, Serene Hills will be a full fledged community centre and will be fully operational in couple of years. I paid INR75, 000/ for its registration. After few months I have received my documents for the same. Second time they called me with another offer saying that, since I am a valauable customer to them, getting a special previlage of getting 25 Cents of Land for AED25, 000/-They Called as Vajrabhoomi going to be boomed like anything in short time. Fortunately I have received the documents for this as well (So far dont know its credibility)
    As promised no development happens till date to both of these plots and conveyed my dissappointment to them to cancell these deed and return my money. As per CC there will be no refund, but they will transfer these property in to another upcoming plot "Flamingo Nests" near to Bangalore by paying AED15, 000/ extra. I was OK for that since I need to get rid of those pain. They forced me to pay AED15, 000/ instantly since the promotion is for that particular day only. I blindly told them I cannot pay it on the spot and made a payment of AED5, 000/ in 2 days. After several follow up, I came to know that they cheated me and blocked a plot in "Sagar Pushpvan", in Hyderabad, without my knowledge & which I never heard about it. I refused to accept it and requested them to return my advance payment AED5, 000/. Continuously following with several officers (keeps changing everytime) after 10 months, December 2017 they have given me 2 post dated cheque of AED2, 500/each dated April 10, 2018 and May 10, 2018. Now the first cheque returned and got a notification from RAK Bank about the same. I contacted their office, they told me to mail them ragarding this issue. So far I did not received any acknowledgement or reply to my mail.
    Really embarassed and dont know to whom to approach. My total loss with CC is about AED60, 000/-
    Could any body help me to re-imburse my hard earned money or Do CC have any solution to my issue??
    My Mobile number - 050 678 5642

• Mu
      2nd of Oct, 2018

On November 10 2015, I received a call from Country Vacations / Country Club Bahrain. The caller, whose name was Imran, introduced himself as a representative of the club, asked me to contact Mr. Afroz Alam (another representative) in order to collect a gift and a voucher for 6 nights and 7 days free stay in country club properties. Later same day, I met Afroz at Baisan Hotel Bahrain where the club was promoting their services and offering membership. Afroz offered below if I purchase the membership immediately.
    1. Lifetime free use of gym, swimming pools and clubbing in Ramee Hotels
    2. 6 nights and 7 days free stay in country club properties (he gave me a voucher same time)
    3. 3 nights and 4 days free stay and air tickets to Singapore for family
    In a couple of hours, Afroz and his team convinced me to buy the membership and I paid BHD 1350 immediately in order to get the Singapore trip. Later these offers were exposed as fraud commitments as Afroz went back to Dubai or India and the company refuses to fulfill the promises he made. They discontinued the agreement with Ramee Hotels lately and we were left with nothing except the annual stay of 6 days in Dubai only if we pay BHD 80 as an annual fee.
    In 2016, we started hearing the similar complaints against the club. Meanwhile, the club kept changing their staff and office location and at-last, on August 03 2018, I received an email from the club saying that they have moved their back office operations of Bahrain to their central hub in Dubai with immediate effect.
    I requested to refund the membership fee but no reply. I hereby advise everyone in GCC to be careful this trap. The Country Vacations and Country Club Dubai / Bahrain is a fraudulent company.

24th of Jan, 2019

Country club is back...😡 they called me today to rejoin. Can anyone imagine after doing a big fraud in bahrain. I am one of the victim of their fraud team or I should say country club. They dare to call me back and asking for another sum of money as AMC. My dear country club where is your team in bahrain. Where is the money I gave u guys. No updates on SwarnaBhoomi 😡