Countertop Solutions LLC / False information

Countertop Solutions LLC
1314 Erie
North Kansas City
Phone: 8164427600
Lease Finance Group is the company that I have the complaint about. They werent even the company that I signed the contract with. That company has since quit harassing me since they found out that the representatvie drew all over the contract and crossed out items etc. I gave this information to Lease Finance Group and they said that I needed to continue to pay them or pay the contract in full. I will do neither. I am putting togther a list of folks who want their turn with this company as their business practice is evil. How do you expect to charge someone for a service that they have never used. We have never used this machine because the information was never corrected from the beginning and that is why the other company went away. I have agreed to send their machine back but this is not good enough. I have submitted my calls and contract from this company to the Attorney Generals office as well as another attorney that is in the process of filing a class action lawsuit against them. I didnt want it to get to this point but now I have some douche bag from this company calling me threatening to sue us. This company has never offered a counter offer and since we have never used the machine we are going to go after them until this goes away. I would love to provide a copy of the botched contract but I have been instructed not to.