Counrywide-SRI / Home loan rip off!

1 United States

Countrywide along with SRI (which processed the loan) has ripped my husband and me off first with late fees because when he was sick they refused to take payments over the phone from me they said it was because I was not on the loan the funny thing is that I had to sign a paper saying that I knew that there is a loan on the home and that anything happens to him I am to pay off the home. Within this coming year they will rip us off more the rate will go into a verbal rate. Thats not the half of it we borrowed $154,288.50 our finance charges are $542,113.90 which makes the total payments of $696,402.40 paid in all our home is not worth that. We also have a balloon payment that has to be paid in one payment at the end of $115,512.97. These people really screwed my stupid husband the problem is with that is they also screwed me and my four children ages 3years old, 5 years old, 7 years old and 19 years old. I can not see how Countrywide can live with them selves knowing to they design these loans to take peoples homes because they know that what they are doing is wrong. There really needs to be something done with these companies they know they are ripping people off and they do not care. They are benefiting from people like us way to easily.