CottonWoodFutons.com / Very bad service!

I ordered a futon from COTTONWOODFUTONS.COM. The reason I ordered it from them was because I liked the futon and it was a good price and free shipping and that I would get it by the date I needed. Well today is the delivery date and I have not received anything. Not a confirmation email, phone call or anything. I called them on Wednesday to cancel if I was not going to receive it by Friday and the lady informed me that it went on the delivery truck Tuesday and that I would get it by Friday and that I would get an email with the tracking number and information. I did not receive that email. My husband called today and they informed him that it went out on the truck Wednesday and that we should receive it next week sometime. I do not know if it went out or not but I have no way to cancel this order because they keep telling me that it went out already. And to cancel it after it has shipped I get charge 20 % of total, return shipping fees and a lot of other stuff. I do all my shopping on line even my food shopping and have never had a problem until now. Please do not shop with this company. If you do please beware!!