Costway / ridiculous

1 Jim Thorpe, PA, United States Review updated:

They are thieves and they are aware of this. To resolve my issue I called them and was on hold for almost 30 minutes without talking to anyone!!! It was important to me to end up with this, that is why I waited for that long. What kind of service is this? Why do you provide phone numbers if nobody wants to talk to customers? It's way beyond irritating!

• [email protected]'s Response, Sep 28, 2018

I'm just looking for replacement part item no(HJC18) adjustable bed base brain module control box (in put 29 V, out put 24 V ) thank you

• dblesser's Response, Jan 02, 2019

We purchased a Costway television stand #HW56643BK-12. We are missing two (2) cam locks needed to put it together. Is it possible to get these replaced?

St
Sep 4, 2017

Comments

• Le
      19th of Mar, 2018

Stay tuned...class action lawsuit in the making.

• Mi
      21st of Aug, 2018
    Costway - Dual Washer and spinner
    Carmel
    Indiana
    Costway.com

I just got it two days ago and th washer does not spin at all. They won't return my emails. I going to notify the bbb and sec. I located the states attorney generals office too. This is nuts!

• Ju
      29th of Aug, 2018
    Costway - WAshing machine
    Waupaca
    Wisconsin

I was on my last load of clothes and I heard a clink in the machine and when I put in th he spinner it didn't work I bought a apartments side washer from eBay it work fine for a couple of months I would like one to know what to do I live in Waupaca Wi I really like the machine and I would like suffix email address is [protected]@yahoo.com

• Na
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Costway - Safeplus double strollet
    Orange Park
    Florida

Ordered in March. My daughter used 1st time in April and rubber came off the wheel. How do I get the wheel replaced?This was a better stroller than others due to its ability to be broken down. The canopy are bigger and give better coverage. It was a birthday present for my twin grandsons. It cost me around 110.00 thru the walmart shopping site.

• Dk
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    Costway - Everything
    Queen Creek
    Arizona

Mercedez ride in toy showed up with no manual, called customer service and option 1- voicemail mail, option 2, phone line busy, option 3- left voicemail

• Sh
      15th of Oct, 2018
    Costway - 11lb twin tub
    Pittsburgh
    Pennsylvania

My washer wont spin unless its with assistance.

• Ae
      15th of Oct, 2018
    Costway - adjustable bed
    auburn, Ca

I'm looking for bed base brain control box, my control box doesn't work and I need a replacement The item number is (HJC 18)in put V 29, out put 24V

• Db
      22nd of Jan, 2019
    Costway - TV Stand HW56643BK-12
    Broadalbin
    New York

We purchased a Costway tv stand # HW 56643BK-12. When putting this stand together, we found we are missing 2 camlocks. Would it be possible to get replacements? They were missing at delivery.