Costume Hut / Bad service

United States Review updated:

This was the worst online purchasing experience EVER. NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! First off I was charged for items that I never recieved. When I inquired as to the missing items I was told they were on back order. I then asked for the back orders to be cancelled and my CC refunded. Needless to say, a year later and several emails back and forth with the same "we will credit your account in 4-10 business days" response I am still out $500.00 that should have NEVER been billed to my card in the first place. Add to all of this the fact that no one ever answers the phone (now disconnected) and crappy customer service. By far the WORST online company yet. I can not say it enough DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!
Gl

Comments

Le
  6th of Feb, 2009
Mi
  18th of Oct, 2013
(Australian costume hut) I was very on edge after having read some terrible reviews about the US site and turns out they are not affiliated at all, the Australian one is based in Brisbane. I had a fantastic experience with this company. I bought a red angry bird dress which they said would arrive in 7 days, when it didn't, we contacted them and they replied just a few hours later apologising as they had a high volume of orders and so the product would be a few days late. They were very good in getting back to us. The dress arrived in just under two weeks and I was very happy with the product, it fit great and looked just like the picture - the sizing chart was right on the money. Great company, great costumes. Definitely recommend them!!!