COSTOMER SERVICE / BAD SERVICE

1 N. Main St.Crossville, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 931-484-4388

i was at Rite aid yesyerday and i asked a blonde headed girl named hayley i believe thats what the chucky girl called her because she didnt have a name tag on, anyway i asked her bout a certian kind of shampoo and she blew me off and told me that they didnt carry it. so i went to look for my self. and i found it so i went to check out and i told her that they did carry it. she just looked at me and said excuse me i didnt think we had it. i just thought that was very rude. i have been in there before and there was a girl in there named tasha and she was very nice she has helped me alot and she wore her name tag. and tere has also been a girl named tammie thats very nice and i guy named drew thats nice. please dont e mail me cause i dont get on here much.

Ke

Comments

• Ke
      18th of Jul, 2008

i totally agree that she should be nicer. i have been in there to and she is mean to every one.

• Le
      20th of Jul, 2008

Amazing... Sounds like a bunch of teenagers who have nothing better to do than pile up on the unpopular girl. This is the 3rd complaint on here about that poor girl. Why don't you all stop being bullies and GROW UP!