Costco Wholesale CorporationTV

we bought our 48 inch sony tv on 2015 August. has a little problem on the plug in system after 14 month. called the repair technician was told still under 2 years warranty they will send someone to fix. tv brought back after 2 days repair. it was ok. but same night we find out there is a broken pieces on the right of the TV and ours doesn't have any. that make as to check the TV carefully. luckily we kept the original box.
when we compare the TV and original box there is some information not matching.
manufacture date. IQ scan code all not matching. ours is energy star but this tv is not. called to tv customer service right away, been almost 2 month now, hundred of phone calls we did, no one can solve the problem. every one says will wait superviser. on hold for half an hour cannot find superviser. luckily a month ago catch the superviser and was told will give us a call within 2 business day. but no one called.
it is really frustrating .such a big company cannot give a right answer, what kind of customer service. the third part customer service really ruined costco reputation.
we just want our tv back.

• Updated by mina649, Jan 19, 2017

when we compare the TV and original box there is some information not matching.

there is a lady named was tana or Tasha with African accent she even almost fight with me on the phone. she never listen what I am trying to say and keep talking. I told her few times : can you please listen to me first.

she make me have heart attack, I never thought to send email as many times when we call, the rep was quietly listen to us and even they cannot solve the problem they will say they can understand how I am feeling, just wait let's see what superviser says, make me feeling better. but this time this woman keep asking why i will says this is not my tv and the serial number is the one i give is the same, , , , , , but they never ask me the manufacture date and IQ number when thwy pick up. her tone was blaming on me looks like I am the one do things wrong. she keep telling on jan17 the superviser was calling me and told me sth but i never receive any call. she was sooooo sure he did. ended up i told her i can provide my all incoming phone information from my phone provider regarding i did not receive any calI . i asked energy star and regular tv difference from her and she evwn did not now. if shedoesnt now whay she is so much confident about hwr service. this time i called and really make sick.
    so disappointing with this kind of customer service rep . so rude ...she even doesn't know what she is talking about.

what a shame