Costco Wholesale Corporation / tire service

On 12/12/2016 we bought 4 tires - (Bridgestones) total-$667 on our car-2008 tsx, those tire had 75000 miles warranty on it, and we paid the road harzrd on those tires.
On 4/2/2017 7:30am, the car had a flat tire & it is 8 miles away from costco, we had to put a can of fix-a-flat on the tire inorder to drive to costco to get it repair. We brought the car - 2008 tsx in costco tire center @8am & told the tire representative about it& he told us will take 3-4 hours for one flat tire repair.
At 10:20am, costco call & told us they cannot repair the tire for we put in the fix-a-tire can that filled the holes with chemicals. That void the warranty and they won’t repair it. Even that tire bought from costco less than 3 months and only had 2200 miles on it.
They would only had to remove that flat tire and put in the compact tire.
We argued but no effect, complaint to another manager and the manager is better and negotiate with the tire dept and get ½ price off to replace a new tire for it. So we had to pay $82.95 + tax=$ 92.25 for one tire replace.
After we came home and think about it, we find some suspicions ;
I have been driving for 35 years and I have been flat tires 4 times for last 20 years, and had used 3 times on those fix-a flat can to inflate the flat tire so it can drove to any tire center to get repair. I remember I have done twice to drove to costco center in sacarmento on [protected] and both inciidents had no problems, they fixed my flat tires with those chemical with no complaints and no charge because those tires bought from costco and still under warranty. And other incident on 2009 I had flkat tire with the fix-a flat can chemical in it, I bring the car just to gas station and get it fix for $20 for I didn’t want to wait for 3-4 hours at costco.
So there was no reason while other costco tire center and other gas station to able to repait the flat tire, but not this costco tire center at south san francisco-colma store.
Ther are no wriiten policy from costco that one cannot use those fix-a flat can on flat tires & will void the warranty. So I think costco just fabricate the story that it is not repairable, even they told me it had 2 holes on the tire, not on the sidewall.
So I will file complaints to better business bureau vs costco and hope to get back my $ 92.25 for the tire that should be able to repair with no charge.

• Updated by EFong, Apr 03, 2017

So there was no reason while other Costco tire center and other gas station to able to repait the flat tire, but not this Costco tire center at South San Francisco-Colma store.
    Ther are no wriiten policy from Costco that one cannot use those fix-a flat can on flat tires & will void the warranty. So I think Costco just fabricate the story that it is not repairable, even they told me it had 2 holes on the tire, and those 2 holes are not on the sidewall.
    So I will file complaints to better business bureau vs Costco and hope to get back my $ 92.25 for the tire that should be able to repair.

Ef