Costco Wholesale Corporation / innovel delivery service
You had one job to do...
I received email on Dec 18, announcing delivery/installation of a washer/dryer combo on December 29th. I missed a funeral today because I waited for delivery, but never got a phone call. When I called Innovel to find out where they were, I was told delivery was scheduled for JANUARY 29th. Much back and forth between Costco Customer Service/Innovel, and me, with different dates being promised, then being told no, Jan. 29th was earliest date available.
I cancelled the order, purchased item from out-of-state vendor for less cost and no tax. I do feel sorry I missed the funeral, and don't have warm fuzzy feelings about Costco anymore.
More Costco Wholesale Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - costcos purchasing of litter puurfect
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - tire service
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - rude, hippa law-breaking pharmacist
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - costco employee
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - Trail mix