Costco Wholesale Corporation / employee of twin falls, id costco

There is an employee of the Twin Falls Costco who works there and will find information about married women and pursue them while he is off work. He is inappropriate and I have quit shopping there due to it. I spent over $1000 a month and since this started last year I have quit shopping there. I know I'm not the only one he has done this to. His name is Ben Olmstead at the Twin falls Costco.

Gr
May 28, 2018

Comments

• Lm
      Jan 25, 2019

I completely disagree with this post and comment. This post was made by a disgruntled ex girlfriend. Ben is a good man, a good father, and a good employee. This post is ridiculous and completely unfair that one woman is trying to tarnish his online reputation.

Jun 21, 2019

Ben Olmstead is the Ted Bundy of Twin Falls. Buyer beware...he comes across as fun and funny and nice and then will get your information from the Costco database and find ways to contact you outside of Costco. He has a fetish for married woman. He got the crap beat out of him by one husband (Casey Jensen) who broke down the door in his house and beat Ben up in front of Ben’s 7 year old daughter for sleeping with his wife, Gina. Told Ben he should be castrated. And another angry husband (Todd Okelberry) lit ben’s House on fire when Todd put a GPS tracker on his wife’s car, showed up and saw his wife, Angela Okelberry, naked and having sex with Ben. Lit his house on fire in rage. Ben is usually having sex with 5-10 women at a time, and making each one feel like they are the only one. He brags about how many married women he has slept with. The guy had been labeled a sexual predator by two different experts, and a few years ago received a sexual harassment charge from another Costco employee. He preys on vulnerable women he thinks he can take advantage of. Especially women in broken marriages or newly separated women. He is a terrible representation for Costco, and violates Costco’s morals and ethics, while pretending to be a standup guy to management.

Jul 26, 2019

@Char257 For those of you in the community who are trying to make Ben Olmstead out as being some type of “Ted Bundy” character, who has strong coercive power over women, well this is just rubbish. Affairs are not spontaneous. Affairs require planning and decision-making; they don’t just happen. It is not as if a man and woman are minding their own business and then suddenly find themselves naked in a bed having passionate sex as if there is no tomorrow. I don’t think so.
    Angela and Gina and whoever else Ben supposedly defiled were not manipulated into committing adultery. They say they were just to try to cover their ass or justify their behavior. Ben is a single man and may have sex, with a willing partner, whenever he chooses. No law has been broken. Unless these ladies who have strayed, look inward and take personal responsibility for their choices, they will not be able to get back on track. Being unconscious and saying you were duped just doesn't cut it.
    Grow up and lay blame where it belongs … on the slutty women who have defiled their marriage bed and Christ’s spirit that lives within.

Aug 07, 2019

@Sagebrush There is no doubt Ben has a fetish for married women. It’s why he loves having access to that Costco member database. My guess is if he ever got fired from Costco, he’d apply for a job at Target. The two places in town married women congregate at. Costco should be keenly aware of how scandalous and sneaky this member of there management is, and how that reflects on their company. He has an ability to spot vulnerable women, begin talking to them while they’re shopping at Costco, and prey on them with his charming personality, the same jokes he says to every woman, the same song lyrics he sends to everyone. He starts his grooming process at work, looks up their information, and aggressively pursues them afterwards. Same story on repeat with most of these women. Then when they go to leave their husbands for him, he’s nowhere to be found.

The real sad part of this story are the kids. Yes, the women have responsibility too. No doubt about that. But how many children in Twin are now going to grow up with their childhood story now being “my mom had an affair on my dad with a man named Ben Olmstead.” Ben has no conscience. Sleeping with married women who have children impacts more lives than just two parties involved. His lack of morality, his inability to feel guilt, and decision to sleep with so many married women has broken apart families and messed up alot of kids in our community. We have a theory on why he is this way...

Or his 7 year old daughter. What’s gonna happen in a few years when she realizes her dad has slept with half the married women in town. When kids in school start gossiping behind her back about her dad, or how THEIR dad beat up HER dad, or their dad lit her dads house on fire. When she’s a teenager and starts sleeping with her friends dads, or married men, because that was the example her dad set for her, nobody better be surprised. I’ve seen her walking around town all the time unsupervised. That poor girl has no fighting chance.

Aug 08, 2019

@Char257 It sounds like you are very defensive and are making a very feeble attempt to rationalize your controversial behavior. When you blame and criticize others, you are avoiding some truth about yourself.

I do agree with your statement: “Sleeping with married women who have children impacts more lives than just two parties involved.” This is a brilliant observation!
    In the future, you and the other “victims” should discontinue behaving as does the animal. Animals and/or simpletons are driven into action by their appetite, carnal desire. They copulate wherever, whenever and with whoever. You must start learning to love yourself and start treating your body as temple of God. Please think of your family the next time you want to defile your marriage bed. Live your life so that YOU will bring purity to your marriage and to your children. You and you alone must be accountable for your actions. Don’t blame Ben for your poor choices. Your relationship to your husband may be the only marriage book your children ever read. What lessons will they take with them when they leave home? The question you asked of Ben’s daughter can also be asked about YOUR children. Will they do as Mom has done? Grow up to be highly promiscuous; having lots of undiscriminating sex? Think about it..

You must stop obsessing over Ben and quit stalking his daughter.

The next time you are feeling tempted, you should ask yourself, “What Would Jesus Do?”
    Pray always, search your heart and find out what caused your transgression. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make. Period.

Aug 09, 2019

@Sagebrush Your his friend of course your going to defend him. That entire crew of yours are trashy immoral people. Like attracts like. Hopefully bens next victims will do some research and see some of the truth about him before he gets to them. On the surface level, Ben appears great. Most people like him at first but A person can only fake who they are for so long before people start to figure out his game. Our goal is to simply protect the public and let people know the real truth about this disgusting man who is manipulative and a very real danger to our community. If you are reading this, just ask about Ben around the community. There is a reason people are talking about him, and it’s not just a handful of wives who have made bad, life altering decisions and had their lives torn apart. Hundreds of people in the community have been impacted by this monster. I would be scared to have my children, especially my daughters around him. My guess is he will get what’s coming to him when he least expects it.

Aug 09, 2019

@Char257 Just to clarify…
    I am not Ben’s friend and I do not work at Costco. I am friends with a few members of the Olmstead family and I know of Ben. I am also familiar with “The Arsonist” and his family. I am voicing my opinion because a despise “Townie Lynch Mob” mentality.

You are correct in your assessment: “Like attracts like.” All attractions are based on energy, vibration, chemistry or whatever you may call it. It is all the same thing. You send out a frequency and it attracts someone or a situation of the same frequency. This law has been seen throughout history and I believe the idea was originally taught by Buddha.

Buddha teaches: “Experiences are preceded by mind, led by mind, and produced by mind. If one speaks or acts with an impure mind, suffering follows even as the cart-wheel follows the hoof of the ox. … If one speaks or acts with a pure mind, happiness follows like a shadow that never departs.”

Ben is a man-whore and all the “broads” be banged, likewise are whores. As you say, “Like Attracts Like”. You and the rest of the “victims” are not in fact victims at all. When you eventually learn to value yourself and take responsibility, you’ll be drawn to people of value.

Please quit trying to shift the blame where it does not belong. Look within.

Aug 09, 2019

@Char257 @Char257, just to clarify…

I am not Ben’s friend and I do not work at Costco. I am friends with a few members of the Olmstead family and I know of Ben. I am also familiar with “The Arsonist” and his family. I am voicing my opinion because I despise “Townie Lynch Mob” mentality.

Please quit trying to shift the blame where it does not belong. Look within.

Aug 09, 2019

And sage I agree with you also. We have all made a terrible mistake that are going to impact our families and kids probably the rest of their lives. That’s a responsibility and burden we all have to own. When we all talk it’s literally the same story we all have. We were in unhappy marriages, and Ben spotted that, then swooped in with the exact same lines to all of us. Made us feel special. We saw a future with him. Seemed like a great guy in the moment. We fell for his tricks. Not pushing responsibility or blame, but explaining why he’s so good at it. He does it over and over, and then will go cold and move on to his next married woman when he gets bored. I just hope other women in the future can prevent the pain and heartache we have gone through from someone who sees married women in unhappy marriages as easy targets for him to sleep with and then ditcH. And it’s messed up that he uses his privileges from work to figure out who he wants to hone in on next and how to find out their last names and how to find them outside of Costco. I hate that the husbands who were defending and protecting their wives are the ones in trouble and he gets off scot free every time.

Aug 09, 2019

@Char257 Glad to hear your confession and good to know that you accept blame and are brokenhearted. Confessing one's misdeed, seeing the fault and blameworthiness in that misdeed and resolving not to transgress again is mature and shows growth.

If the universe works with intelligence, and I believe that it does, then the things that happen to us do so with purpose. Throughout life the question to ask yourself is “What am I supposed to learn from this?” When you find yourself feeling shame or guilt, these feelings can be debilitating and they can stop your growth. Let it go, learn and move on.

Quit casting stones and always admit your guilt because the truth will always set you free. Infidelity survives and thrives on secrets. Secrets demand energy and collusions. Secrets migrate from one generation to the next. The sins of the father and mother can be carried to the children.

Forget the past, move on with your life and love your husband and children. Go out and sin no more.

Aug 09, 2019

@Sagebrush I don’t disagree with you. Hopefully your giving the same advice to your friend. Highly doubtful he’ll listen.

Aug 09, 2019

@Char257 Ben is not my friend and I don't work at Costco. I am friends with some of the Olmstead family and I know of him. Likewise, I know the man who was convicted of arson. My views are very much unbiased. I think that Ben is a man-whore and the lady "victims" are as well. I decided to comment because I am not a fan of the "Townie Lynch Mob" mentality.

I hold the view that each person should be accountable for their individual actions. Participation was mutual in all cases.