Costco / eyeglasses
My wife and I purchased eyeglasses at Costco. Both developed small nicks in the scratch resistant coating. I was told that there is no guarantee with these glasses. Also, Costco does not offer glasses without this coating.
We cleaned them according to Costco guidelines.
If this is correct, we are VERY dissatisfied with the eyeglasses and will not purchase eyeglasses again at Costco unless an option is offered without the coating.
More Costco Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - 27 pound lobster claw advertised
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - poor cashier service
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - bakery and parking
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - costco tire department
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - president feta cheese