Costco / scam and fraud!
I was on my way to Costco to go shopping when my tire alert went on. I had a screw in my tire. I went to the tire center to see if they would plug the tire. It was a Sunday, I was 20 miles from home, and it was minus 5 degrees outside. They refused to fix it because I did not buy them there. My car was two months old and the tires came with it, so of course I did not get those tires from them. I had to put more air in the tire and hope I made it home because I did not know of any place nearby that was open that could fix it. I e-mailed customer service and they said that was their policy, so I e-mailed the president and his administrative assistant, neither responded.
More Costco Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - Precooked enchilada meal
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - my online order
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - uni-ball signo
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - membership policy
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - fresh kirkland chicken breasts