Costco — cashier mistakes!
There is no customer service for complaint on the website or phone options that i can contact with someone? I shopped at costco houston richmond store today and met a terrible situation. I shopped with my 4 year old daughter together and bought a lot of stuffs (15 items in total) and i am using self - check service and one cashier helps me scan all the stuffs and i am very appreciated at that time. Then when my daughter showed our receipt at the exit they found us 2 packs of milk missed check out!!!And let us return back to recheck it! Please noticed there are lines of people watching us! And judge what's happening to those asian people!!! I couldn't even explain since all people just don't trust us!!! Being as a retail store, i don't know how many times you have met people intentionally doing so called"missed check - out cases" but this is the first time, and there was nobody there try to help me and my young daughter out!! I felt extremely embarrassing and my daughter keeps asking why? And i tried to find someone help and they don't even trust you. I want to know, where is the cashier who made this terrible mistake???If she shows up and made - up the whole thing, i wouldn't being so much embarrassed and disappointed!!!Because of you costco employees mistakes, we have to afford people's judge and untrust and don't forget all happens in front of my young daughter.
More Costco Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - ks chicken tortilla soup
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - tire center
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - lennox cool & heat system
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - customer service counter
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - the huge size of the new shopping cart