Costco / Cable
I have made an online order and purchased a cable from www.costco.com. They delivered the incorrect one so I contacted their customer service and asked for a replacement. They said I needed to take it to s local Costco store and exchange there. So I took a bus and went to Costco store. The whole trip took me approximately one hour.
So, I came to the store and asked for an exchange and they looked at me as if I was mad or something. They said that if I purchased it online then I should have sent it back to the online store. Wasted another hour and came back home and contacted Costco. Demanded my money back and they said that I need to go to the local store and deal with them. Are you kidding me?? The worst service ever.
More Costco Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - poor cashier service
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - bakery and parking
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - costco tire department
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - president feta cheese
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - pharmacy