Costco Business Center / Complaint against driver Steven Guerra Hawthorne Ca Branch

Date of Accident is March 9, 2017
Accident occurred on Prairie Avenue near 120th street in Hawthorne Ca

There was a traffic jam on Prairie Avenue. I was in the middle lane, the driver was in the left lane, the right lane was also congested with drivers trying to get into the middle lane because there were parked cars in that lane. There was a stalled car in small intersection. Part of the back of the car was in the left lane. So cars in that lane did not have come all of the way into the middle to avoid it but given the size of the Costco truck it had to use all of the middle lane to avoid the stalled car. The problem with that is I was already on the side of the Costco truck so he had no room to get over but did anyway. He first hit my door then hit my driver side mirror. Other drivers were blowing their horns to get him to stop because after he hit my door hit kept going until I guess he finally realized he had hit me then he proceeded and asked me to pull over. He got out of the truck and apologized for hitting me and asked me if my 6 year old daughter was ok because she was crying. We exchanged information, I did not call the police to file a report because we both had insurance information and we both knew it was his faulty. I am EXTREMELY angry that he would lie and give false information to basically save his butt. I have pictures to prove he damaged my car. I am not willing to pay any deductibles to get my mirror fixed that would cost at least $600.00 to repair. I find it absolutely disgusting that your insurance agency would outright tell me that they would automatically take the driver's side first. I would like my car repaired. I would like Mr. Steven Guerra spoken to and advised that I have filed a complaint against him. If I have to get a lawyer involved it would cost a lot more than repairs but I will do what I need to do. I've always respected the products that Costco carries and think you are one of the best companies out there but some of your employees need to exercise some integrity. I have had my car since 2003 with no accidents until your employee runs into my car and tears my mirror off. Ask yourself if I hit his truck, as he says, why is the first point of contact on my driver side door. He is a liar and this needs to be dealt with or I'm getting legal representation. I have had to take my mirror off because it is completely destroyed. I just want my car fixed please. I can be reached at [protected]. My email address is crystal.[protected]@alaskaair.com.

Ka