Costa Coffee — toasted sandwich
Moorfields eye hospital. Costa coffees
I was offered a microwaved toasted sandwich as I was told the grill was not on. I complained and was told it came out the same as grilling. I complained again and refused the sandwich and did not pay.
This was not the first time I have seen this thoughtless behaviour.
I work at this hospital and have witnessed elderly patients being told their one sided grilled sandwich is how they always are.. This is clearly not true as even the most basic machines grill both sides.
I feel the ethos of this branch is to fob off customer complaints rather than resolve them.
Many elderly patients visit this hospital often from miles away and are often anxious about diagnosis and treatment. A more thoughtful, honest approach to these patients complaints should be in place as well as decently grilled sandwiches.
More Costa Coffee Complaints & Reviews
- Costa Coffee - verbal abuse from two members of staff 
- Costa Coffee - accused of theft
- Costa Coffee - service / staff 
- Costa Coffee - service and hygiene 
- Costa Coffee - sickness
- Costa Coffee - uncleanliness & bad attitude staff
- [Resolved] Costa Coffee - extra charges 
- Costa Coffee - helen
- Costa Coffee - discrimination against a person with a disability 
- Costa Coffee - over pricing in one location of costa