Costa Coffee — false advertising.
We were shopping in Sittingbourne Kent & fancied a coffee & on approaching Your shop You displayed a sign outside stating a free gingerbread man & mince pie. We went in & ordered 2 coffee's & paid for them. We sat down & whilst drinking the coffee We noticed the mince pie was missing. We informed the staff & were told the free mince pie was only included if We had purchased a large coffee which in My opinion is dishonest because it did not state that on the board outside! I suggest You get these signs altered or removed so as not to mislead the public . Mr. DAVID TURNEY. 2 PANKHURST ROAD, HOO, ROCHESTER, KENT. ME3 9DF. [protected]. email [protected]@sky.com. Date of visit to shop 22/11/2017.
More Costa Coffee Complaints & Reviews
- Costa Coffee - verbal abuse from two members of staff 
- Costa Coffee - accused of theft
- Costa Coffee - service / staff 
- Costa Coffee - service and hygiene 
- Costa Coffee - sickness
- Costa Coffee - uncleanliness & bad attitude staff
- [Resolved] Costa Coffee - extra charges
- Costa Coffee - helen
- Costa Coffee - discrimination against a person with a disability 
- Costa Coffee - staff