Cosmo clinic,Marathahalli,BangaloreLocal creams,Bad service,Rude staff

They are cheaters.Creams which they give are just local creams.Very poor customer service..staff is very rude to customers.
I took full body polishing and face whitening package.For that they charged more than 30k.I made one time payment on the first day.Then they asked me to buy some creams to apply during that period.For that they again charged 11k.
After 2 sittings, I found the creams which they gave me were just local products.Because i used to use magic fairness cream before I started taking this treatment.The creams which they gave are none other than magic fairness cream. which I use to get in local shops for rps.300.The same cream they charged Rps.6000.
I went and returned back those creams and asked for my money .They said I changed the content inside that bottle.I was literally shocked and tried to tell them it was the same cream which they gave me.But they did not listen to me on top of that they shouted at me in front of all other customers in that clinic as if i really cheated them .
I tried to file a complaint in consumer court but the lawyers which I met charged me more also as a girl I can not roam behind courts and lawyers. So, I just stopped fighting and lost my 30 thousand as well as 10000 for creams.

So, dear users please be aware of these fraudsters.Never ever imagine to visit this clinic.

Thanks