Comments

• Ju
      24th of Mar, 2009

did they credit back $89.95 to you?

• La
      16th of Apr, 2009

I was just scammed as well as my friend. We both got charged $96.90 on our credit cards!! i do not want to go thru what everyone else has been going thru. Can you tell me if you received the refund?

• Je
      19th of Apr, 2009

I have also been scammed! Not only did they charge me 79.99 right after I got the Lotion in the mail, but 5 days later I got charged another 95.99 for who the hell knows what!

20th of Apr, 2009

I too was scammed by nss. I have the original terms and conditions as well. Please note that the trial period of 30 days is actually 21 days and it starts the day of your order no matter how long it take to get there. Furthermore I called and complained that I was charged 89.95 and was told it would take 5 weeks to refund me since i was charged on the 20th day although Id already called to cancel and received an RMA number, and when I protested that I was charged even earlier then my contract in fine print states 21 days i was told "well you should've called earlier". I too spoke with an Indian man who hung up on me the first time I called and said I wanted a refund and the second time I got a man who called himself Joe Abrams (which has to be a lie) and told me that he had no employee number that he could have my account refunded by today Monday the 20th. I have yet to see the money and even when confirming on the phone the guy was rude saying how many times do i have to tell you, and cutting me off...very rude! He even told me that I was charged on the 21st day because they'd changed they're policies two days prior..That was an agreement that I didn’t agree nor was I even notified about! I had to close my bank card out to avoid them being able to charge me again; at least that was the advice of my bank representative. This company is definitely shady. Even the customer service time noted as 5:00 is incorrect its actually open until 6:00. I will be calling again today to check on the status of my refund, and I 'm sure I'll be given the run around again! I will advise all I know NOT to purchase anything from nss.

• Na
      26th of Apr, 2009

someone help me i want my money back i was charged the shippin and now 89.95 its bull crap i want my money back

• Sp
      2nd of Dec, 2009

From what is seems about this company they are concerned about thier customer service, however if you try their "free" trial and do not cancel the membership with in 14 days you will be charged! I guess this is in the terms and conditions when you sign up for the offer. Life happens tho and I for got to call on that 14th day so now I was charged 79.95 for a small bottle that hasn't shown me any results! For anyone who wants to try this offer it is not worth it! When in the process of trying to get a hold of the company, which took me a whole week to do, I want guaranteed a call back from a representative but never got one. I am just very disappointed in this company and they way they try to scam behind their customers backs.

• Ns
      22nd of Dec, 2009

same thing here, in fine print they say they will charge after x many days and if we don't call and cancel we will be charged. They charged me in 3 different company names "NSS SBSMile", "NSS*COSMETYNSTRETCH", "EVERYDAYS DISCOUNT", "BARGAIN DINING". THEY ARE REAL CHEATS. I called them and cancelled within a week, now I am charged $79.95 after 14 days.

They bill you under different psuedo companies this so that we would assume everything is cancelled when we cancel one but NO you have to call every number to cancel ofcourse if you could get them to answer.