Cosmetyn stretch mark cream / overcharging me

United States Review updated:
NSS Cosmetyn
I signed up to receive a sample of their stretch mark cream. They made an unauthorized charge of 89.95 to my account.

N  24th of Mar, 2009 by
did they credit back $89.95 to you?
N  15th of Apr, 2009 by
Well I called the "Executive Response Department at 954-318-4707 during normal business hours" and of course no answer, just a machine. Left a message.
Can someone send me the original terms page they had posted before they decided to change it? send it to whyme @ insightbb.com (remove spaces) The person I have reported this to says I will need it. Thank you in advance.
If you been scammed you can also email your story to add to all the others I've collected to report.

Well I'm off to find as many people as I can that were scammed by
South beach smile, South Beach Acai, Cosmetyn intense stretch mark therapy & Cosmetyn intense anti cellulite therapy. I'm sure sure there are plenty to add to the list to report.
Natural source store, I am not giving up, I'm getting louder. The internet will make or break you!
Heres my info if you want to refund now, i'm just gonna get louder each day that passes without my 79.99 being put back into my account

order number -3711616
Customer number-1827205
Name- Steve Wilson
zipcode- 40047
N  15th of Apr, 2009 by
I have been contacted by Jodi from natural source store all day today
I have copied and pasted our emails here for everyone to view.
If she stands by what she has stated I will have a refund by Tuesday in my account. I have not edited anything that was said between us, I did take out two stories from others that were sent to me just in case it upsets someone.
Maybe there is hope for refunds, maybe not .
But I will keep everyone up to date on my account :)
I will not let up until my money is back into my account either.

From: Jodi@naturalsourcestore.com
To: whyme@insightbb.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 10:15 AM
Subject: https://www.complaintsboard.com

Mr. Wilson,

I have read your complaint on complaint on Complaintsboard.com. I tried to call you but the number you provided is incorrect. I would love to be able to speak to you about this and try to get it resolved. Please call me at the Executive Response Department of Natural Source Store. The number is 954-318-4707.

Natural Source Store
4051 SW 47th Avenue
Suites 101-102
Davie, Florida 33314
FOR OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE SEE: www.naturalsourcestore.com/terms.html

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 10:39 AM, whyme wrote:

I have already called that number numerous times with no answer, just a machine where messages have been left.
At this point there is no talking about it anyway to be honest. I just want my refund to my account.
Can you just refund the account?

Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 11:29 AM
Subject: Re: https://www.complaintsboard.com

Can you please give ma number that I can call you at

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 11:41 AM, whyme wrote:

Why is is that we need to speak on the phone?
After leaving a number several times on both numbers I have for your company no one was interested in speaking to me then. They only wanted to hang up on me or curse me or just fill me with lies about the refund. I have exhausted myself with calls.

Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 12:05 PM
Subject: Re: https://www.complaintsboard.com

We would like to resolve the issue and receive some feedback on what occurred so that others will not have the same type of experience that you have had.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 12:48 PM, whyme wrote:

Why torcher people more by stalling refunds if you want to give good service as you say your company wants to do? The complaintboard is pretty clear on feedback.
you want the story again?
Ok here you go...and I will even give you some of the others I have received in my pile to report.

On March 6th I found your site and ordered the risk free trial offer for $6.95. my account was charged right away. On march 19th I received the product in mail. March 20th I was charged 79.99. One day to try a 14 day trial. Called your customer service number daily to cancel with no answer or hang ups & I was even cursed.
I am sure you have all of those notes on your computer right in front of you just as those crappy reps did when I did get one to speak to me.
Needless to say after speaking to Zion, John, Brad, Brian, Jim, Tony etc. Lots of promises for refunds but not one $1 refunded.
Not much more feedback needed really if you ask me. The complaint board says it all & then some.

I have pasted a couple of the stories below just to give you
(I have deleted the two stories I showed Jodi just in case someone may get upset with me sharing them)

Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 1:20 PM
Subject: Re: https://www.complaintsboard.com

I have issued the refund today. Your financial institution has up to 65 days to process the refund so you should see it on your account by Tuesday. However, I would still appreciate the opportunity to speak to you about this.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 3:34 PM, whyme wrote:

You can tell me anything in this email that you can say over the phone.
I really hope you are going to make this right for all of the ones who have been treated this way.

Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 4:14 PM
Subject: Re: https://www.complaintsboard.com

We are working on making everything right. However, when the custoemr will not even allow us an opportunity to speak to them to do that it makes it difficult. Your account has been refunded but I can not do anything else without speaking to oyu.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 4:20 PM, whyme wrote:

If the refund does in fact go through, then good for you for making things right.
I will show everone that you intend to make it right by posting a copy of these emails for them to see. I will stop posting after that until Tuesday when the refund is supposed to go through. If the refund is not applied by then I will find other ways to go about getting my refund applied.

Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 5:12 PM
Subject: Re: https://www.complaintsboard.com

Thank you. If it does not go through, as we have put it through, please call us at our Executive Response Department at 954-318-2691 and we will be happy to do a conference call with your bank to make sure that things are put right.

Hope this is true, if so there is hope for you to get your refund also.
Let me know updates please :)
N  16th of Apr, 2009 by
I was just scammed as well as my friend. We both got charged $96.90 on our credit cards!! i do not want to go thru what everyone else has been going thru. Can you tell me if you received the refund?
N  17th of Apr, 2009 by
The full 79.99 was refunded to my account today. So Jodi did do as she said she would. There is a light at the end !!! :)

I suggest everyone call Jodi and talk with her about refunds
Her info is
her email is jodi@naturalsourcestore.com

Good Luck!!

A  19th of Apr, 2009 by
I have also been scammed! Not only did they charge me 79.99 right after I got the Lotion in the mail, but 5 days later I got charged another 95.99 for who the hell knows what!
A  20th of Apr, 2009 by
I too was scammed by nss. I have the original terms and conditions as well. Please note that the trial period of 30 days is actually 21 days and it starts the day of your order no matter how long it take to get there. Furthermore I called and complained that I was charged 89.95 and was told it would take 5 weeks to refund me since i was charged on the 20th day although Id already called to cancel and received an RMA number, and when I protested that I was charged even earlier then my contract in fine print states 21 days i was told "well you should've called earlier". I too spoke with an Indian man who hung up on me the first time I called and said I wanted a refund and the second time I got a man who called himself Joe Abrams (which has to be a lie) and told me that he had no employee number that he could have my account refunded by today Monday the 20th. I have yet to see the money and even when confirming on the phone the guy was rude saying how many times do i have to tell you, and cutting me off...very rude! He even told me that I was charged on the 21st day because they'd changed they're policies two days prior..That was an agreement that I didn’t agree nor was I even notified about! I had to close my bank card out to avoid them being able to charge me again; at least that was the advice of my bank representative. This company is definitely shady. Even the customer service time noted as 5:00 is incorrect its actually open until 6:00. I will be calling again today to check on the status of my refund, and I 'm sure I'll be given the run around again! I will advise all I know NOT to purchase anything from nss.
N  26th of Apr, 2009 by
someone help me i want my money back i was charged the shippin and now 89.95 its bull crap i want my money back
A  2nd of Dec, 2009 by
From what is seems about this company they are concerned about thier customer service, however if you try their "free" trial and do not cancel the membership with in 14 days you will be charged! I guess this is in the terms and conditions when you sign up for the offer. Life happens tho and I for got to call on that 14th day so now I was charged 79.95 for a small bottle that hasn't shown me any results! For anyone who wants to try this offer it is not worth it! When in the process of trying to get a hold of the company, which took me a whole week to do, I want guaranteed a call back from a representative but never got one. I am just very disappointed in this company and they way they try to scam behind their customers backs.
A  22nd of Dec, 2009 by
same thing here, in fine print they say they will charge after x many days and if we don't call and cancel we will be charged. They charged me in 3 different company names "NSS SBSMile", "NSS*COSMETYNSTRETCH", "EVERYDAYS DISCOUNT", "BARGAIN DINING". THEY ARE REAL CHEATS. I called them and cancelled within a week, now I am charged $79.95 after 14 days.

They bill you under different psuedo companies this so that we would assume everything is cancelled when we cancel one but NO you have to call every number to cancel ofcourse if you could get them to answer.