Cosmetyn Intense Anti-Cellulite Cream / Failure to uphold 21 free trial

Natural Source Store LLC
6565 Taft Street, 33024
Phone: 1-954-237-2690 Cust. Service
Routine banking trip (04/04/09) revealed attempt to subtract $89.95 from checking acct. by "Cosmetyn", per bank teller report. Received product in mail less than 1 week prior to bank trip and had not tried product for 21 days to assess outcome. When I called Customer Service attendant who identified herself as "Kathy" at approx. 12:30pm on 04/04/09, she informed me that the order had been placed on 03/12/09 and that meant the 21-day free trial was over and charges for the product were being attached b/c no complaint of dissatisfaction had been received within the 21 days. My attempts to explain to "Kathy" (who's primary language was definately not English) that I had only had the product for about 6 days and it had just arrived last week, and I hadn't had sufficient time to assess the outcome of the product, "Kathy" continued to repeat that since the product was ordered on the 12th of March, it had been 21 days. Several attempts were made to re-explain the situation and these attempts were met w/the same pre-scripted responses without resolution of the problem. This is unacceptable and I want the attempt to collect $89.95 from my checking acct. to cease and decist at immediately! My disatisfaction of the product stems from only having it in my possession for 6 days and the highly unethical business practices of the Natural Source Store or "Cosmetin" industries. Since they are in the business together I hold both companies responsible for not providing 21 days in which to utilize the product before satisfaction can be determined. It is not the fault of the consumer that it took almost 14 days for the product to be delivered! I paid for S&H, the company can keep a record by the tracking number, when exactly the product was delivered and start the "21 day free-trial" on the date of delivery - not the order date.

N  15th of Apr, 2009 by
Well I called the "Executive Response Department at 954-318-4707 during normal business hours" and of course no answer, just a machine. Left a message.
Can someone send me the original terms page they had posted before they decided to change it? send it to whyme @ insightbb.com (remove spaces) The person I have reported this to says I will need it. Thank you in advance.
If you been scammed you can also email your story to add to all the others I've collected to report.

Well I'm off to find as many people as I can that were scammed by
South beach smile, South Beach Acai, Cosmetyn intense stretch mark therapy & Cosmetyn intense anti cellulite therapy. I'm sure sure there are plenty to add to the list to report.
Natural source store, I am not giving up, I'm getting louder. The internet will make or break you!
Heres my info if you want to refund now, i'm just gonna get louder each day that passes without my 79.99 being put back into my account

order number -3711616
Customer number-1827205
Name- Steve Wilson
zipcode- 40047
N  15th of Apr, 2009 by
I have been contacted by Jodi from natural source store all day today
I have copied and pasted our emails here for everyone to view.
If she stands by what she has stated I will have a refund by Tuesday in my account. I have not edited anything that was said between us, I did take out two stories from others that were sent to me just in case it upsets someone.
Maybe there is hope for refunds, maybe not .
But I will keep everyone up to date on my account :)
I will not let up until my money is back into my account either.

From: Jodi@naturalsourcestore.com
To: whyme@insightbb.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 10:15 AM
Subject: https://www.complaintsboard.com

Mr. Wilson,

I have read your complaint on complaint on Complaintsboard.com. I tried to call you but the number you provided is incorrect. I would love to be able to speak to you about this and try to get it resolved. Please call me at the Executive Response Department of Natural Source Store. The number is 954-318-4707.

Natural Source Store
4051 SW 47th Avenue
Suites 101-102
Davie, Florida 33314
FOR OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE SEE: www.naturalsourcestore.com/terms.html

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 10:39 AM, whyme wrote:

I have already called that number numerous times with no answer, just a machine where messages have been left.
At this point there is no talking about it anyway to be honest. I just want my refund to my account.
Can you just refund the account?

Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 11:29 AM
Subject: Re: https://www.complaintsboard.com

Can you please give ma number that I can call you at

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 11:41 AM, whyme wrote:

Why is is that we need to speak on the phone?
After leaving a number several times on both numbers I have for your company no one was interested in speaking to me then. They only wanted to hang up on me or curse me or just fill me with lies about the refund. I have exhausted myself with calls.

Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 12:05 PM
Subject: Re: https://www.complaintsboard.com

We would like to resolve the issue and receive some feedback on what occurred so that others will not have the same type of experience that you have had.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 12:48 PM, whyme wrote:

Why torcher people more by stalling refunds if you want to give good service as you say your company wants to do? The complaintboard is pretty clear on feedback.
you want the story again?
Ok here you go...and I will even give you some of the others I have received in my pile to report.

On March 6th I found your site and ordered the risk free trial offer for $6.95. my account was charged right away. On march 19th I received the product in mail. March 20th I was charged 79.99. One day to try a 14 day trial. Called your customer service number daily to cancel with no answer or hang ups & I was even cursed.
I am sure you have all of those notes on your computer right in front of you just as those crappy reps did when I did get one to speak to me.
Needless to say after speaking to Zion, John, Brad, Brian, Jim, Tony etc. Lots of promises for refunds but not one $1 refunded.
Not much more feedback needed really if you ask me. The complaint board says it all & then some.

I have pasted a couple of the stories below just to give you
(I have deleted the two stories I showed Jodi just in case someone may get upset with me sharing them)

Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 1:20 PM
Subject: Re: https://www.complaintsboard.com

I have issued the refund today. Your financial institution has up to 65 days to process the refund so you should see it on your account by Tuesday. However, I would still appreciate the opportunity to speak to you about this.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 3:34 PM, whyme wrote:

You can tell me anything in this email that you can say over the phone.
I really hope you are going to make this right for all of the ones who have been treated this way.

Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 4:14 PM
Subject: Re: https://www.complaintsboard.com

We are working on making everything right. However, when the custoemr will not even allow us an opportunity to speak to them to do that it makes it difficult. Your account has been refunded but I can not do anything else without speaking to oyu.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 4:20 PM, whyme wrote:

If the refund does in fact go through, then good for you for making things right.
I will show everone that you intend to make it right by posting a copy of these emails for them to see. I will stop posting after that until Tuesday when the refund is supposed to go through. If the refund is not applied by then I will find other ways to go about getting my refund applied.

Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 5:12 PM
Subject: Re: https://www.complaintsboard.com

Thank you. If it does not go through, as we have put it through, please call us at our Executive Response Department at 954-318-2691 and we will be happy to do a conference call with your bank to make sure that things are put right.

Hope this is true, if so there is hope for you to get your refund also.
Let me know updates please :)
N  16th of Apr, 2009 by
The full 79.99 was refunded to my account today. So Jodi did do as she said she would. There is a light at the end !!! :)

I suggest everyone call Jodi and talk with her about refunds
Her info is