CosmetiqueAwful everything

B Review updated:

I had ordered a sample of one of their products which I thought would be good or I thought would actually work. I used it and saw some changes and was amazed that their product actually worked and so I thought of ordering some more. I called to order for more and I was informed by them that it would be much cheaper for me if I joined their club and put it on a recurring order or something. I thought may be I could trust them and joined their club and ordered for more of that product. I was told that I would receive it at the end of the month. When the month came to an end and I did not receive it I called to ask them what had happened. I was told that there was some sort of error due to which the shipment was delayed and that it would be sent out this month. I waited and nothing came I called again and asked for the supervisor and I was informed by the supervisor that the shipment would be sent out immediately which surely did not happen. I had to cancel our order and our membership. It was very frustrating. I will never order from them again.

• M
      Nov 11, 2007
    Cosmetique - Web site
    www.cosmetique.com

Always problems with password unable to log on and access account ,caused bank overdraft because of this.They have shipping cycles you must set up if you choose to belong to the club.Too much of a headache to constantly have to call them about password.