Correctional Billing Services / No Customer Service AVAILABLE

1 WI, United States Review updated:

I have only been dealing with these people a couple of days and it has been a f...ing disaster. First, I couldn't get anyone on the phone so I tried the chat feature. No luck- no one available. So I kept trying until finally I got someone through the chat. I set up my account and was supposed to get an email with my password but that never arrived. I again tried to call but could not get through- ALL AGENTS ARE BUSY, TRY YOUR CALL AGAIN LATER seems to be their idea of 24 hour customer service. So I kept trying both the chat and the phone until FINALLY I got someone through a chat. I was told they would resend the email so I asked them to please verify my email address was correct, the gal said it had been put in incorrectly. I gave it 4 hours and still no email so I again tried to call- NO AGENTS AVAILABLE (SURPRISE!!! NOT) So I again tried to get someone through the chat and, you guessed it, NOT AVAILABLE. I sent an email, NO REPLY. I continued to try to contact them and FINALLY got through on chat. The agent was very nice and he got me into my account so I was able to fund so I figured all was ok- NOT!!! I got a call from my finance and the call could not be completed because it said I didn't have sufficient funds!!! I tried to call, ALL AGENTS ARE BUSY, TRY YOUR CALL AGAIN LATER!!! I tried to get someone through the chat, NO AGENTS AVAILABLE!!! I tried over and over for more than an hour, I even sent an email... I read the remarks from someone claiming to be a customer service representative and I have to say this is one of the most f...ed up companies I have ever dealt with. THey obviously believe they can do whatever the hell they want because the families have no other options available to them. I plan to place a formal complaint with the DOC regarding their business practices as well as contacting the FCC, and anyone else who might be interested in undertaking this story. Something needs to be done...

Jm

Comments

• Th
      20th of Aug, 2010

hey sorry, work here. work in dallas office. we try our very very hardest to get to your calls as quick as possible. i am very sorry :( And i do apologize for you being unable to get to calls. dont get mad at us please, be angry with other customers who love to talk on the phone. we are just here to help you. We are not here to mess with your accounts, there is no way for a rep to mess up your account in away way at all. we just want to help you! remember that! if you are nice, then we are...and even if you are mean...we are still nice.
    or at least i am... but then again.. think when you call it could be a little 20 something girl answering the phone

• Pi
      10th of Feb, 2011

This is their corporate office in Dallas
    Call this number
    (972) 277-0300

it gets you to an actual person!