correctional billing / refund

Phone: 18008446591

Correctional Billing Will not refund me even tho its their system having problems on Dec 2, 2008 i received a call from a family member that is in a correctional facility not even 5 minutes on the phone the call was disconected do to a system error when i called the [protected] number to get at least some credit back they said that they couldnt do it . I think thats very unfair because its their system having errors ...

Ma

Comments

• Ki
      9th of May, 2008
    correctional billing - poor coustomer service
    global tel link
    Memphis
    Tennessee

i personally think that some of the coustomer service people are former inmates. i talked with this extremly unprofessional young lady yesterday and it was beyound me how she handled my call. the lines are always busy and the reps are always rude. global tel link sucks big time!!!

28th of Apr, 2009
    correctional billing - pissed
    milwaukee wi

correctional billing is full of s!@# four or more of my calls where droped first thay tell me that they cant credit me cause my calls was not under 1 min then they say that the calls was not under 5 min. but i dont think thats wrigth cause thay still charge me the hole amount for 3 to 5 min call on a 30 min call i really think somthing needs to be done.

• Ho
      14th of Dec, 2009
    correctional billing - dropped calls
    correctional billing
    3038w 850s
    Bunker Hill
    Indiana
    correctionalbilling.com

I have experienced way too many dropped calls for what they call "custom calling features" what are these and why does it keep dropping my calls!!! we are still paying the full amount for some of these 2-5 min. phone calls that are suppose to be 30 min each, If people get incarcerated for theft then the people that work for this company should be right in there with them, this ### is a total RIP_OFF!!!

14th of Nov, 2010