The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

Correctioal billing service / Refuse to refund money back into my husband account

1 United States

My husband is at correctional facility in maryland and for the past few weeks every time he calls me correctional billing services disconnect our phone calls. i call them so many times about this matter and to ask for them to refund my husband back his money in to his account. i send them emails still they never did any thing about it. they should not be allow to be in service for the way they go around stealing and robbing us and our love one's the way that they do. so every time my husband calls me and they disconnect the service they charge him for that call and take the money out his account. i can never get through when i call them. i want to know what can be done about correctional billing services.

Post your comment