corporate Delivery International / A fake delivery company

1 Malaysia Review updated:
Phone: +60133104601

On the 30th Dec. 2008, I checked my emails finding a letter from a friend called George Elvis in UK saying that he was going to send me a parcel which contained Laptop, One Gold Neckless, Diamond Ring, an ipod phone, Teddy Bear, 5, 000 pounds. I acutally was so shocked at that time. Then I wrote back to decline it. But a couple of minutes later, I got another email from a man called Ben Forster informing that my parcel was placed on hold by the Malaysian Customs for detecting currency in it. And I was asked to pay RM3, 450.98 to release my parcel. It sounds so stupid, so I did not reply it. But a few minutes later, I got a phone call from a guy talking about this parcel, I just told him I was not going to collect it and hope to return it to sender. Then to my surprise, he asked me why. i said you had no rights to ask it and hang on the phone. Today I read some similiar stories happened on others on this website. I want to warn people who are in the same situation that it is a cheater. Dont trust it and send any money!

Li

Comments

• Ev
      27th of Jan, 2009

I met the same cases with you Lilian. Corporate delivery international is a cheater company. Don't trust them.

• Me
      31st of Jan, 2009

I agree with all the complaints. l am also been cheated by this company. Guys out there please be aware of this company..if anybody recieve a fon call telling that u have a parcel from obroad pleas ignore. I was cheated for rm18k... just to release a parcel..

This company is a cheater...hope oneday the police will come to know their activites...

Misa

• Do
      4th of Feb, 2009

Yeah I agreed so much. The company is a cheater, beware guys/gals the name of Ben Forster and Kathy. Victims are best to make a police report.

• Pa
      12th of Feb, 2009

• Je
      12th of Feb, 2009

All ladies and women out there, please becareful when ur online on Tagged or Myspace or anything others types of chatting, beware of the scam and they are all few syndicate are going on to trap all the women and young ladies out there.. they simply wrote email, simply said giving laptop, iphone and 5000 pounds...end up, u rcd another emails asking u to pay the clearance charges ...all those adult ppl, you are adult, no one no man are so stupid can simply send money currecny into a parcel, anything goes beyond 1000 dollars u will hv to declare it and it against the law and can be get caught. Even if u are manage to release or paying the clerance, pls remember that cud be the stolen cash money from the bank, then later on, police will find u ...

those mums, who hv their daugthers online sometimes, pls warns them...dont be so blind about those gifts, nothing comes easy...work hard, am sure we can get it...

those nickname are famous on the net are gillian richard, cliff benson, ben foster...etc...and maybe u are one of them...

those ppl are nigerians, or negros, or africans..staying in malaysian instead, those men are living in msia which having their passport or visas expired and they hv to do these to scams all women...remember the case like raja munirah, end up got caught cos bringing those drugs, it mite hppn like that...beware and becareful, report to the police and i just did !!!...we have to support any women out there and dont let them be the next victim anymore...let them get caught by police instead...this is the cover letter sample they email to me: Do u ever rcd this ?? Please delete it...
    CORPORATE DELIVERY INTERNATIONAL

13 February 2009
    Ref/Tracking No: prd184910

Dear Ms. Hugh

With reference to the delivery of your package, I wish to bring to your attention that your package has been placed on hold by the Malaysian Customs for some reasons which happened to have violated the shipping policies.
    As the goods were brought on transit at Malaysian check point before further destination, the Malaysian Customs has detected that currency were included in your parcel. Therefore, certain commissions must be paid as Customs duty via us which is for the immediate clearance of your package. For the mean time all tracking information has been withheld, this is in accordance to the mode of operations in the Courier sector for financial delivery. We have already taken order number for this package from the Customs.
    You are required to follow all instructions given to you to facilitate the release of your package. Please, be informed that you are to pay the required charges listed below for the immediate release of your package. As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of the charges below, then we would dispatch your package immediately. The expected date and time of departure and delivery will be notified to you the soonest.
    Please do not hesitate to call or email, should you need any further information. We look forward to hearing from you.

Lot #224, 2nd Floor, Old Airport Road
    Tel No: +60133104601

CHARGES INCURRED:
    Administrative... RM499.99
    Clearance... RM2, 950.99 Total Amount... RM3, 450.98

NOTE: Please confirm the above Name and Address for the effective delivery of your package.

For further inquiry, please contact us at Tel: +60133104601

We are glad to be of service to you.

Yours Sincerely
    BEN FORSTER
    Head, Customer Propositions

tell me and judge it, how come a courier company dont hv a telephone line ?? or even fax line??? or how come there an unknown address in kuching?? I'm from Kuching, dont try to blaugh me, if they have never been there b4...simply put the address...how come the company dont hv any company logo?? how come come in this cover letter, the picture is only like copy and paste ??? wat joke and fun they try to do ???

those ppls are really needed cash so much and willing to do anything to any women. they dont hv any feelings, beware of this...

15th of Feb, 2009

hai there... anybody can help me... m from penang... m facing the same stories from all of you in this top message... im should be received a laptop, two nokia hand fon, gold watch and cash 10, 000.00 pound from someone know me in u.k from my e-mail tagged...
    someone name kathy call me todat that i need to pay to malaysian custom duty about rm3450.98... this amount is need me to bank in to this a/c no. 114311035210.. maybank account... so im so comfused... is this sender is thru or or the caller just want to make easy money from me... the parcel n0. prd57210 and the parcel is in kucing... can any body can email me or reply to me this matter... thanks my friends...

• Ri
      28th of Feb, 2009

Hello !

All please wake up from your sleep la !

Where got so easily money drop from the sky ?

Report these scams / con men/women to the police immediately and all their activities are centred in the Klang Valley ! 1000% are the Africans as I also have a short encountered with them with no losses coz I know their modus operani !!!

Exactly what been posted are all in the same predicaments so dont hesitate report them immediately to the authorities as these scums must be removed out of the Malaysian communities and as many as possible and GOD will not forgive them for being a cheater to all MANKIND !

RL

• Si
      12th of Mar, 2009

can somebody tell me what all this is all about, why do u have involve Nigerians here, dont u all think that this activties is been carried out by Malaysian citizens who live in England, please check urself well before involvin Nigerians unless the Almighty God/ALLAH will punish all of you one after the other, mainly you Jem Muru, how do u knw that this scam is been carried out by Nigerians..

14th of Mar, 2009

This company seems to me fake as well as i have also received such email what a fake ppl these are...

• Ed
      16th of Apr, 2009

Hello, I am a woman who lives in Venezuela, a few days ago I receive an odd email, from a guy from tagged he says he fell in love with me since he watch my profile, he asked me to write him and he gave me his msn from UK, everyday he writes me love letters and the last week he told me was went shopping with his mum and they had bought some gifts to me, by the way, very expensive things, then he wrote me another email, asking me my complete adress, my phone numbers and he said me he needed this information to send me the gifts, he asked me to do secure about the parcel because he was gonna be offshore fild in highsea and he would be back in a month, then he told me he was sent me a valious parcel before going to highsea and he didn´t want the parcel get lose, and asked me to update him when i would have received the package.. I received two mails yesterday one of them said me the parcel was already in the airport ready to be sent to my country they put Bolivia and i answered them there was a mistake because my correct adress is in venezuela, then I checked the other mail which tells me the parcel is in Malaysia and i have to pay 1.350 Usd because the package is a special parcel i resent the email to the guy whom says have sent me such a gift and he´s asking me to pay to the courier company because he´s worried about his gifts to me, but he can do anything because he is in highsea! so?
    I found out by the web if there is any courier company and this is what i found! they advised me to transfer the money by western union company but the beneficiary is not the courier company they gave me an account of a woman called Lee Fong Chen and her address is at home? so what they believe, people is so stupid? I considered unusual someone who never have seen me could fall in love with me so intensely just by a single pic! and more unusual send me such gifts without have any real relation ship with us! he told me the same the other people who have commented here, "two sets of golden necklace, a sony entertaiment Laptop, a expensive parfum, 30, 000 sterlines libras pounds, pics of him and his family, and videos of his last mum´s birtday! so another cheater else!

• Kh
      24th of Aug, 2009

ATTENTION MADAM,

THIS IS TO NOTIFY YOU THAT, YOUR PARCEL HAVE TO BE ENDORSED BY THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND OFFICE ( I . M . F ).

TO AVOID ANY PROBLEM WHEN DELIVERY IN (TAIWAN) WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY OFFICE IN TAIWAN.

TO MAKE SURE YOU RECEIVE YOUR PARCEL WITH ALL GUARANTEE FROM OUR STAFF IN TAIWAN.

THE SUM OF THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS ($3, 150) HAS TO BE PAID, FOR THE ISSUANCE OF THE CERTIFICATE WHICH HAS TO BE SIGNED BY THE AUTHORITY.

BEAR IN MIND THAT, WHEN YOU MADE THIS PAYMENT YOUR PARCEL HAS OBTAIN ALL DUE CERTIFICATE REQUIRED, NO ANY OTHER PAYMENT YOU HAVE TO MAKE AGAIN.

YOU HAVE TO REMIT THE FEE SO THAT, WE WILL DELIVER THE PARCEL TO YOU IMMEDIATELY TO (TAIWAN) WITHOUT NO HENCH IN DELIVERY TO YOU.
    I AWAIT FOR YOUR POSITIVE RESPONSE SO I CAN SEND IT TO YOU TODAY OR TOMORROW.
    THANKS,

DATUK LENG KEVIN.

SCANIT WORLDWIDE SERVICE.

• Kh
      24th of Aug, 2009

To all people out there please don't send money, if you receive a calls or email from SCANITSERV, Malaysia Branch... They are an international cheaters... WATCH OUT GUYS!!!

• Ke
      9th of Sep, 2009

Hello, I'm a woman from Thailand, on fews week ago I received email from a guy who lives in England he says he falls in love with me since he watched my profile, he asked me to have vacation for going to marry with me in my country and went by turkish airline on friday 4, september, will transit at malaysia airport, will come to thailand in the morning saturday, midnight of friday I got msn from Lee Fong Chen immigration of Malaysia, she told me to Mr. Billy anthony brice had problem cos found million pound in his bag, he want me only to help him by sent 550 $ to her. she sent sms to me all day, I decided to tell everybody that her address she told me to transfer, : Lee Fong Chen, 7 jalan sentul 52100 kualalumpur. and showed some pics the man who told love me. and just sent to him enjoy in the jail

• Im
      9th of Oct, 2009

I came across this website thru a friend, its ao amusing after reading all the complaints and frustration. Not pointing any finger here but before we start blaming all this scammers especially bias reactions towards Nigerians ... we should first lash the dumb and desparate women that fall for mens online promising money and merchandise. Do u guys think ONLY Nigerians doing scam? Those woman who called and emailed all this victims are definitely not nigerians. We are living in a cosmopolitan world, blaming this scammers doesnt solve the world especially bias towards coloured ppl ... dont just talk the talk ... walk the walk and open ya shallow mind. This is ridiculously ignorant racist ppl who just take the easy way and blame ppl whose started this online games.

NIKKI

• Al
      3rd of Nov, 2009

I strongly agree about your comments guys!!! It happened to me 18 hrs ago... i send the said mount that the company ask me bcoz of my pending parcel. i payed the RM 4, 978.94 for clearance and delivery. he nexT morning they send me sn email again to pay for Insurance and VAT in the amount of 6, 926.034. I was alarmed that time and search this site. It was like something kicked on my back not to send the said amount.

I am very much unhappy of what the INTERNATIONAL CORPORATE DELIVERY SERVICES doing. I don't know if they have fair in their hearts. I hope that one day they'll wake up that the world will burn them on fire.

I am so much disappointed about what happen that i spent my money for those stupid people.

Guys, please take note that there are lots of liar... there are capable of doing dirty things just to sustain their means.

LET GOD PUNISH THEM.

ALEXIS RAIN

• Og
      7th of Nov, 2009

### you all comment here, what do u mean by scamming.can you stop commenting rubbish here.if you are not greedy idiots online.such wouldnt have happen to you, just have in mind that the money was given by the charity home people ok

Thank for your contribution for the helpless one.

• St
      13th of Nov, 2009

I was so deeply in love with this woman ..Erica...Suddenly she sent a lot gifts to me ...same case ...have to pay tax RM4K...luckily i google it...and find out the scam...Good learning lesson ...Thanks...

• Ro
      14th of Nov, 2009

Something to share :-

When i refused to pay for the clearence tax, this conman beg for more pity...:-

Please honey...I am so worried about my package..Please
    I trust you and love you my darling.Please help me to
    collect my package from them...my love for you is great
    honey...Please help me settle it...you take it back
    from my money when you get it honey and keep the rest
    for me my love.. i already got a mail from the courier
    over there about the parcel which i have reply them and
    told them you will meet up with the clearance. i know
    is my fault to include money in the parcel i never know
    it is against the law.

I am so confused right now...Please help me..I put all
    my money in that package and my gift to you..Please
    don't let me down honey...I can not do anything here...
    Please darling..help me to settle the package..if you
    borrow...you can take it back and pay back from my
    money...I didnt sleep up till now...I am still
    thinking about my package...they cannot return it to
    me if they dont deliver it to you...
    I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HONEY Please darling..I beg
    you...if you really love me..please help me pay for
    the package my love...I dont know what more to
    say...I miss you so much honey... Please my
    love...the most important thing is that I should get my
    package out of there to you...because it cannot be
    returned to me...

if you dont help me pay over there..they will seize my
    package...please my love...the money is a lot of
    money...I worked hard for it my love...if my package
    is released to you my love...you can take the money you
    spent from inside...my love...I know you will not see
    me going through stress and not help me...I believe and
    trust you will help me my love... I love you
    honey..Please give me good news..I miss you so much
    dear.. Please email me back soonest...I still cannot
    sleep over here darling..THIS MY PHNONE NUMBER +447031809052 muaahh kisses,

• In
      15th of Nov, 2009

Thanks for the add guys, , i just recived also a email from uk man. I cant believed why for a few days i knew him he send me an email and he said that he send a laptop, perfume, gold jewerly and 5000 pounds with my name. I am wondering thats why i research this corporate delivery international. thanks guys now is not to lAte for me to be one of thier victims. below is the email of mr. robby dickson from uk who ask me to wait his parcel here in dubai. He send me also a photo with his "late wife" and his dauther.hEY GUYS FROM CORPORATE DELIVERY INTERNATIONAL PLEASE STOP DOING THIS ### SCAM.

Hi my love,

I have confirmed my flight so I was busy running around to make my journey and also to send the parcel that I promised, I also called your line several times but couldn't connect. I have sent the parcel containing a new brand HP product lap top computer that I have in my house before with a gold jewelry, perfume and the sum of 5, 000 pounds sealed in the same computer pack to enable you get things for the Xmas, and also settle some of your daily needs, as after our conversation I can imagine how hard you could be working just alone to make a better life and to take care of your family too. I know is crazy but please just accept this token from me.

Since there was no time for me to collect your bank account details to do a bank transaction I had no option than to sealed the money in the pack right in the same laptop pack. I sent it to your name and address you gave me. From my inquiry the pack will arrive to its destination 3 to 4 days time . Please let me know when you receive the pack.

Dear you know my heart is open for you, this short moment we have met and shared together has been an elevation in my life, so I willingly decide to share with you. I will always be here for you. I have to go in a hurry now, Just few minutes away to departure. I will contact you when I arrive. You can still reach me with. +447031846731. Below is the information for the parcel.

Website: www.internationalexpd.com

NB: Go to the company website and track the parcel to know when the parcel will arrive.

With love from,
    Robby Dickson.

• Si
      17th of Dec, 2009

hello,

This is same with me because i was her call me that i have some parcel from europa and then her want me pay her 8.700.000 milion rupiah.
    Ia m suppries and this is to make me distrup and faith with my bf

so sad to have faith with him

i hope this company will close, please no doing that