CORPORATE DELIVERY INT / ANOTHER FAKE DELIVERY

1 United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: : (+44) 7023012703 ;Tel No: +60133104601

All ladies and women out there, please becareful when ur online on Tagged or Myspace or anything others types of chatting, beware of the scam and they are all few syndicate are going on to trap all the women and young ladies out there.. they simply wrote email, simply said giving laptop, iphone and 5000 pounds...end up, u rcd another emails asking u to pay the clearance charges ...all those adult ppl, you are adult, no one no man are so stupid can simply send money currecny into a parcel, anything goes beyond 1000 dollars u will hv to declare it and it against the law and can be get caught. Even if u are manage to release or paying the clerance, pls remember that cud be the stolen cash money from the bank, then later on, police will find u ...

those mums, who hv their daugthers online sometimes, pls warns them...dont be so blind about those gifts, nothing comes easy...work hard, am sure we can get it...

those nickname are famous on the net are gillian richard, cliff benson, ben foster...etc...and maybe u are one of them...

those ppl are nigerians, or negros, or africans..staying in malaysian instead, those men are living in msia which having their passport or visas expired and they hv to do these to scams all women...remember the case like raja munirah, end up got caught cos bringing those drugs, it mite hppn like that...beware and becareful, report to the police and i just did !!!...we have to support any women out there and dont let them be the next victim anymore...let them get caught by police instead...this is the cover letter sample they email to me: Do u ever rcd this ?? Please delete it...
CORPORATE DELIVERY INTERNATIONAL

13 February 2009
Ref/Tracking No: prd184910

Dear Ms. Hugh

With reference to the delivery of your package, I wish to bring to your attention that your package has been placed on hold by the Malaysian Customs for some reasons which happened to have violated the shipping policies.
As the goods were brought on transit at Malaysian check point before further destination, the Malaysian Customs has detected that currency were included in your parcel. Therefore, certain commissions must be paid as Customs duty via us which is for the immediate clearance of your package. For the mean time all tracking information has been withheld, this is in accordance to the mode of operations in the Courier sector for financial delivery. We have already taken order number for this package from the Customs.
You are required to follow all instructions given to you to facilitate the release of your package. Please, be informed that you are to pay the required charges listed below for the immediate release of your package. As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of the charges below, then we would dispatch your package immediately. The expected date and time of departure and delivery will be notified to you the soonest.
Please do not hesitate to call or email, should you need any further information. We look forward to hearing from you.

7th Mile, Kunching, Sarawak
93050 Malaysia
www.corporatedelivery-int.com
info@corporatedelivery-int.com
Tel No: +[protected]

CHARGES INCURRED:
Administrative... RM499.99
Clearance... RM2, 950.99 Total Amount... RM3, 450.98

NOTE: Please confirm the above Name and Address for the effective delivery of your package.

For further inquiry, please contact us at Tel: +[protected]

Yours Sincerely
BEN FORSTER
Head, Customer Propositions

tell me and judge it, how come a courier company dont hv a telephone line ?? or even fax line??? or how come there an unknown address in kuching?? I'm from Kuching, dont try to blaugh me, if they have never been there b4...simply put the address...how come the company dont hv any company logo?? how come come in this cover letter, the picture is only like copy and paste ??? wat joke and fun they try to do ???

those ppls are really needed cash so much and willing to do anything to any women. they dont hv any feelings, beware of this...

Comments

• Do
      13th of Feb, 2009

I agreed with you, NEVER TRUST CORPORATE DELOVERY INTERNATIONAL!! BIG SCAMMERS!

• Na
      10th of Mar, 2009

There's another one with the same content letter. Don't trust them.

Delivery Partners International Ltd.
    King Charles Business Park
    Old Newton Road,
    Heathfield, Newton Abbot
    Devon TQ12 6UT
    Email: dinternational@ymail.com
    Tel: (+44) 7031891891, (+44) 8709743662

Delivery Partners International Ltd.
    Malaysia Office.
    Contact person: Stephen Williams

Telephone : (+60)178754917

11th of Mar, 2009

I also agree bcoz i'm also one of the victim..may god pay back to them what they had done to me and others.

• Mi
      10th of May, 2009

OH MY GOD ! THIS JUST HAPPENED TO ME 2 DAYS AGO! same case as yours .. watch, HP laptop and such .. i knew something was wrong .. the girl's name this time was Sara Azizi .She claims to be from UK and father is in penang .I am supposed to receive the parcel today 10th May .. haha.

i did some research on the net to find out if this is occurs rampantly and found a few complaints. this is one : http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/delivery-partners-international-ltd-c152504.html

i also saw 4 other guys with the same tracking number and i hav posted this info on tagged bulletin board to warn them just in case.

please do the same too in tagged, myspace as we need to warn people. Sometimes i can see women especially paying up to 10k malaysian ringgit to these scams .. you can see it in the papers. stupid ? well not everyone is clever in this world .

thanks again
    Mike

13th of Aug, 2009

It happen with me friend... just 2 hours ago Mr. Stephen Williams call me (+60 102749866) he said my packages can not deliver to me. I have chatting friend from London (Alice) yhat she is promising to me "goods" like yours. He said " i must pay 3650 RM to charges incured for my packages" but i doubt something. Then i check on web... i found your complaint friend.. Thanks for your share information. You all blessing and i hope you can reach your dreams..

Janoko

• Wi
      5th of Dec, 2009

The same thing happen to me, the same letter, the same address but the only difference was somebody call me twice asking me if i am expecting a package an told me that the parcel was withheld because of some shipping policies. They also send me emails of the same tenor. I asked my sister who is in England to check the tel number and the address in London, but its not registered. When a guy told me he is sending a package and money in it, i really expect its a scam but i just would like to know how it run this time. A lot of people used the internet and other social networks to raise easy funds. Just a friendly advice, never get into these trap.

17th of Feb, 2010

With reference to the clearance and delivery of your parcel, kindly find in the attachment is the Cover,

With reference to the delivery of your package, I wish to bring to your attention that your package has been placed on hold by the Malaysian Airport Authority for some reasons which happened to have violated the shipping policies.

As the documents were brought for checking at Malaysian check point before further destination, the Malaysian Authority has detected that, some currency was included in your parcel. Therefore, certain commissions must be paid as Authority duty via us which is for the immediate clearance of your package. For the mean time all tracking information has been withheld, this is in accordance to the mode of operations in the Courier sector for financial delivery. We have already taken order number for this package from the Authority.

Please do not hesitate to call or email, for any further information needed.

We look forward to hearing from you.
    7th Mile, 93050 Malaysia

TERRY WHITE.
    Head, Customer Propositions.

• Ke
      12th of Mar, 2010

same me, fake women send to me
    but I no have money, hahahahaha
    and search from google and found this comment.
    difference name of fake company.

• Em
      13th of Mar, 2010

Yes, me too... the modus operandy is they will send you series of email and a few pictures of lovely lady. The will use different names. In my case they use Erica Dominique. This is her photo in friendster http://www.friendster.com/photos/110297017/1/718476441 ...say that she want to know you better... then trying to tackle you by saying her love and then they will set a trap to you...by sending an email that she want to send you some consignment box which contains notebook laptop computer, 2 ip-phones, AN ENVELOPE, 1 Video Camera and some jewelries. They also using the Company Name: Express - Delivery ltd as an express courier and Website: www.express-delivery.de.tl to make you belief. I felt that there was something wrong with the email. In just 3 weeks they will send very nice lovely emails to you just playing your feeling. And then you will get an email from the express delivery asking you to pay a certain commissions for the immediate clearance of your package. This is what I got:

Please do not hesitate to call or email, for any further information needed.

We look forward to hearing from you.

7th Mile, 93050 Malaysia

For further inquiry, please contact us at Tel: +60-166-400-653

Yours Sincerely,
    TERRY WHITE.
    Head, Customer Propositions.

So please my friends out there, beware of this SCAM syndicates. I heard many of our friends has been cheated.

1st of Apr, 2010

Hi there
    My friend from UK had sent me a parcel which havent reach to my hand. i received an SMS saying that I have to pay RM4770 or 1290USD in order to get the parcel.

Should I believe for this or ignore?

Kindly advise me this. Thank

• Em
      1st of Apr, 2010

Hi Andrewlusia,

Just ignore the parcel because it never exist.

• Au
      30th of Jul, 2012

I left t-mobile and signed on with sprint. I was told my bill would be $39.00 per month. the bill came in and was @166.00 per month. the sales person did not have me sign a contract but I saw a signed contract with my name and A forged signature on it. I called customer service and they just gave me a big run around so I am leaving sprint. I am contacting the attorney generals office on consumer affairs to see if I can sue sprint.