Cornerstone Replacement Windows / Update on Cornerstone

1 413 N.E. Van Loon Lane Suite 104Cape Coral, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-239-573-5124

This update is to warn people not to do business with this company at all. We have recieved several e-mails from other people who have been lied to by them. We have heard all the excuses they give people about why their windows aren't in & the truth is that Cornerstone did not pay Schuco for windows they had ordered before & they will only do business with Cornerstone if they pay upfront first. One lady that e-mailed us said she has been waiting since last September !! Mary, if you read this, could you please send another e-mail to us & tell us what you have been through ? ABC7 News may be getting a story together about all this. Or, please post your story on this board so that people will know ? Anyone else who has dealt with this company is urged to Call Shonna Jenkins in Charlotte County at [protected]. She has really done her homework & can help you. We would also urge people to go to GE Money Bank complaints on this site before doing business with them also.

Comments

• Ca
      23rd of Jul, 2008
    Cornerstone Replacement Windows - non delivery of windows
    cornerstone replacement windows
    ft. myers
    Florida

I am having serious problems with Cornerstone replacement windows. they will not return my calls, will not deliver my windows, but you can sure as heck they will be waiting for the full payment. Because I am a senior citizen they think they can get away with this type of business. I will be contacting the Better business bureau and the tv news station Fox 4 news Amy Wegman for assistance with this company.

• Sk

Cornerstone Replacement Windows - using my name and licrnse
    cornerstonestone replacement windows
    cape coral fl
    Florida

WAS USING THE NAME AND LICENSE# OF STEVE CHIKITUS WITHOUT PERMISSION. THEY LATER WENT OUT OF BUISNESS, AFTER DOING SO.THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ARE NOT HONEST WITH PEOPLE' AND TRY TO RIP PEOPLE OFF!

• Gr
      4th of Apr, 2011
    Cornerstone Replacement Windows - Using my name and license without permission
    Cornerstone Replacement Windows

Was using the name and license number of steve chikitus without permission. They later went out of business, after doing so.

That’s what happens when you are not honest with people and try to rip people off!

18th of Jul, 2011

I also had problems with Cornerstone Windows. You can go to the Better Business Bureau site and see my complaint there and their answers. I think we were all taken by these people.

Maria Romeu