Cornerstone America / Not true opportunity

I received the email after posting my resume on monster. I googled the company, as did many others to find that the company has poor programs to offer clients and has been pulling this scam in nearby cities.

It is hard enough to find a job as an experienced business person and this false and misleading opportunity is frustrating. There should be away to have the web sites like monster, career etc to monitor these predators. That is exactly what this company is, a predator.

I am glad individuals are passing on the scam and helping me as well as others that could be pulled in.

Va

Comments

12th of Jul, 2008

You people are weak minded. The opportunity is not unlike any other in the insurance industry. Let's face it you negative thinking people. Any opportunity in life depends on what you put into it. It is to easy for some of us to waste time, complain, and live with the idea of entitlement. Most employee mentality based people live with the idea of entitlement. Come to think of it. 95% of the population is broke at age 65. I could waste more time and explain to you the complexities of this theroy. The only problem, your delicate sensibilites could not handle it.
    Cornerstone is the reason I live debt free. Just like anything else it takes hard work. Something the liberal minded entitlement seeking majority of the population is very unfamiliar with.

• Ti
      12th of Nov, 2008

Thanks for the heads up everyone, I recieved an email today, thru a posting with Monster. The email requested an interview in the next 2 days, which I will not attend after reading all this negative stuff!