Corel / poor customer service
I purchased a computer that had Corel's Word Perfect 12 installed, and I could not get it to work. I checked their website and tried all their suggested "fixes" without success. I could not find their email address on the website, so I called their "customer service" toll-free number.
I was told by Corel they could not help me because their software was "pre-installed" at the factory. They told me I should call the computer manufacturer, Dell, (they already knew the manufacturer's name, even though I had not told them) and suggested that if I needed to read documents in WP format immediately, I could download their new "Lightning" product immediately for free, which I did.
Needless to say, their Ligntning product did not work either, and Dell refused to assist with getting Corel's product to work on their computer.
I then called Corel back and asked for a supervisor. Not a single supervisor has been available for over two weeks, and none has the time to call me back, and their CSRs will not talk me through the process of uninstalling their WP12 and Lightning products since the uninstall feature either does not work or is not present.
I purchased Microsoft Office today, but because the useless Corel products occupy the space necessary to download the Microsoft Office product, it will not load onto my computer.
Corel will NEVER be used on any computer I EVER own, and all Corel products at my office will be removed from all computers and replaced with ABC (Anything But Corel).
By the way, none of my written complaints addressed to the Corel Manager on their website were answered either. No surprise to me.
More Corel Complaints & Reviews
- Corel - fraud 
- Corel Video Studio Pro X3 - poor customer service 
- Corel - fraud, not responding to complaints
- Corel - pitiful customer sales & service 
- Corel / Roxio Creator Nxt Pro - bad tech support/ not working software
- Corel Corporation - video studio 2018
- Corel Corporation - corel draw x7
- Corel Corporation - customer service!!! (tech support) 
- Corel - customer service re roxio toast 16 pro
- Corel Corporation - very poor service resolution