Core Payment Solutions/merchant account Services / Company practices

1 Phoenix, AZ, United States

I got sucked in by core payment solutions, but just for the $250.00 so far, John Fischer called and wanted me to give him $5, 000.00 for marketing, phone blast, billboards, radio etc. This is the first time in my life I am glad I am dirt poor. I told him i couldn't do that and he just hung up on me, I got pissed and called back and complained and was told john would be reprimanded...uh huh. I got referrals through free advertising in classified Ads and mail campaigns, and I didn't have to leave the house. I called about the referrals and that is when I got the message that the offices were closed and to call during business hours, It was in the middle of the day. I called a different one of there numbers and I got due to technical difficulties the office was closed but they would be open for business the next day, which was April the 15th. I called the first time on April 26th. I called again and again and the mail boxes were full and calling the operator was an invalid number, even being instructed to do so by the automated phone service. I have John Fischers Phone number, so I called him to find out what was going on, and he hung up on me, I called back and he just let the phone ring. I left a message telling him that I pulled all my campaigns I had going for Core Payment solutions, I warned places I advertised with about core payment solutions. I filed a complaint with the BBB and now will take steps to file with the other places that were mentioned. I also placed an Ad apologizing to anyone that may have been duped by these people and placed ad in personals and announcement warning about these crooks.Makes me glad I'm way far away from these creeps.