Comments

22nd of Nov, 2008

My Visa card has recently been debited with the following reference
    20 Nov 2008 Coral-CS.com VIC 29.95USD at 1.508

I haven't a clue what this is for but it certainly isn't authorised.
    I have emailed my bank about this to try and block future payments but Google only turned up this page and I have zero information on who has effectively stolen money from me.

Any advice to what I should do or is it possible to get a refund?

25th of Nov, 2008

Does anyone know how to cancel a coral-cs.com account

i dont know how to stop it?

• Gr
      26th of Nov, 2008

why have yu deducted A$60.08 from my credit card. This is an unauthorizes debit by you.

3rd of Dec, 2008

why have you charged my credit card for $29.95 without my authorization?

• Di
      4th of Dec, 2008
    Coral-CS.com - fraudulent charges

I recently recieved a charge of 39.94 to my credit card through coral-cs.com. I never made a purchase through them as I have no clue what or who they are. Does anyone know how to contact them or get a refund through them?

• Lo
      31st of Dec, 2008

I have unauthorizied charges on my checking account. Would like a refund

• Ci
      5th of Jan, 2009
    Coral-CS.com - taken money from me
    England, Lancashire
    United Kingdom

im not sure where this company is or who they are i have never ordered anything through them ever they must be american though cos they have taken 36.04 usd can somebody pls help me thanx for your time

• Ke
      5th of Jan, 2009

Coral-cs.com charged my debit card illegally. I want my money back!

• At
      22nd of Jan, 2009

my bank found them to be a travel agency of some sort..i had this done to me along with a epay? and kwick something all 32-39$ no idea what theyu are bank hot carded my card... and we hunting them down...as your bank to do a research on them!!!

28th of Jan, 2009

you need to call this company so you don't get charged anymore. 1-305-731-2303 call them and they will cancel your future payments. I had the same problem and this is what I found. the web site for them is http://findsupportonline.com/ I hope that this helps you out with stopping the charges that are coming to your account. Good luck.

• Gb
      2nd of Feb, 2009

I've had numerous charges from this same "scam". I've contacted my credit card and it is being investigated. I was told it is based in Victoria, Australia and that I needed to cancel whatever it is that I am being charged for. There doesn't seem to be a way to contact this fraudulent business in order to cancel. It is very frustrating!