Coral-CS.com / Refund

United States Review updated:
3.35
Charges were made to my account and after I called they told me to email you to obtain my refund of charges. The credit card # is [protected]

Comments

Ch
  22nd of Nov, 2008
My Visa card has recently been debited with the following reference
20 Nov 2008 Coral-CS.com VIC 29.95USD at 1.508

I haven't a clue what this is for but it certainly isn't authorised.
I have emailed my bank about this to try and block future payments but Google only turned up this page and I have zero information on who has effectively stolen money from me.

Any advice to what I should do or is it possible to get a refund?
Ch
  25th of Nov, 2008
Does anyone know how to cancel a coral-cs.com account

i dont know how to stop it?
Gr
  26th of Nov, 2008
why have yu deducted A$60.08 from my credit card. This is an unauthorizes debit by you.
Ma
  3rd of Dec, 2008
why have you charged my credit card for $29.95 without my authorization?
Di
  4th of Dec, 2008

Coral-CS.com - fraudulent charges

I recently recieved a charge of 39.94 to my credit card through coral-cs.com. I never made a purchase through them as I have no clue what or who they are. Does anyone know how to contact them or get a refund through them?
Lo
  31st of Dec, 2008
I have unauthorizied charges on my checking account. Would like a refund
Ci
  5th of Jan, 2009

Coral-CS.com - taken money from me
England, Lancashire
United Kingdom

im not sure where this company is or who they are i have never ordered anything through them ever they must be american though cos they have taken 36.04 usd can somebody pls help me thanx for your time
Ke
  5th of Jan, 2009
Coral-cs.com charged my debit card illegally. I want my money back!
At
  22nd of Jan, 2009
my bank found them to be a travel agency of some sort..i had this done to me along with a epay? and kwick something all 32-39$ no idea what theyu are bank hot carded my card... and we hunting them down...as your bank to do a research on them!!!
Ja
  28th of Jan, 2009
you need to call this company so you don't get charged anymore. 1-305-731-2303 call them and they will cancel your future payments. I had the same problem and this is what I found. the web site for them is http://findsupportonline.com/ I hope that this helps you out with stopping the charges that are coming to your account. Good luck.
Gb
  2nd of Feb, 2009
I've had numerous charges from this same "scam". I've contacted my credit card and it is being investigated. I was told it is based in Victoria, Australia and that I needed to cancel whatever it is that I am being charged for. There doesn't seem to be a way to contact this fraudulent business in order to cancel. It is very frustrating!