CopperAluminum.com / Handan Wangguan Metal Technology Co.non-delivery of product/no refund given

Nature of complaint: " Failure to abide by the sales contract and not refunding the 30% advance paid to the company"

Description:
I signed a sales contract with this company to purchase 25MT of aluminum wire scrap on 12-Oct-2018 and paid 30% of total contract value as advance. The total value of the contract was $29125 and advance paid was $8737. The sequence of events were:
10-Oct: I reached China to meet the supplier and inspect the material.
12-Oct : I signed contract with the Buyer for 25 MT
16-Oct : 30% advance payment was credited in suppliers account
19-Oct : Supplier refused to abide by the contract clause" Supplier will be dispatching the material within 3 working days of receiving the payment". He asked for 3 more days.
22-Oct : Supplier asked for 2 more days
25-Oct : Supplier says he needs 15 more days. I had to come back as my ticket was reserved for 25-oct.
29-Oct : Supplier increased the price by 150$ and asked for more advance. I refused to accept the increased price and asked for the refund.
30-Oct : The refund agreement was signed stating" the refund will be initiated with 24 hours of signed consent"

It has been 1 month since the refund agreement has been signed but I have received no refund from them.
I have all the documents to support these claims.

Contact details for the supplier:
Owner: Mr.Zhang
Admin : +86 [protected]
Sales Manager: Ms Amy: +86 [protected]
Tell.no.: +86 [protected]
Mail:[protected]@copperaluminum.com
[protected]@copperaluminum.com

Can you please help me resolve the dispute with the seller.

• Updated by Sompal, Dec 05, 2018

Handan Wangguan Metal Technology Co. Ltd / non-delivery of product/no refund given
    No. 2-1-3104 Chuangxinhuacheng, Dongliu Street, Congtai District, Congtai, HandanHandan, China

Description:
    10-Oct: I reached China to meet the supplier and inspect the material.
    12-Oct : I signed contract with the Buyer for 25 MT
    16-Oct : 30% advance payment was credited in suppliers account
    22-Oct : Supplier asked for 2 more days

I have all the documents to support these claims.

Contact details for the supplier:
    Owner: Mr.Zhang
    Admin : +86 [protected]
    Sales Manager: Ms Amy: +86 [protected]
    Tell.no.: +86 [protected]
    Mail:[protected]@copperaluminum.com
    [protected]@copperaluminum.com

Can you please help me resolve the dispute with the seller.

Handan Wangguan Metal Technology Co. Ltd
    Handan Wangguan Metal Technology Co. Ltd

• Updated by Sompal, Dec 05, 2018

Photos

So
Dec 03, 2018

More CopperAluminum.com / Handan Wangguan Metal Technology Co. Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Dec 04, 2018

Dear everyone,
    I am the sale manager of handan wangguan company, about this buyer, we want to solve this problem all the time, we ask about the western union information, and we want refund the money to him, he didn't send me the details.We explained, the bank refund money is so complicated, so we need refund it by Western Union, he is not agree and not send us information all the time.
    We want to solve this problem ASAP.
    Regards,
    andrew
    email:[protected]@copperaluminum.com

• So
      Dec 04, 2018
    Best Best Advice

@andrew zhang Dear every one
    I send 30% as advance money via TT from my company account to supplier company account Now supplier(scammer) says to refund via Western Union to individual name not in my company account .buyer want his advance money to be refunded in his company account.because it is accounted money.If ibuyer accept Western Union transfer in individual name then according to Indian government law it will be considered as a BLACK MONEY(unaccounted money). Buyer want to get his money in his company account only .Supplier's (Mr.Zhang Limin ) intentions are not fair
    So i would suggest everyone to stay away from this company it is a big fraud company
    Sompal Singh (India)