COPPER STATE RACING / Payments made but no delivery

Copper State Racing required payment on date of order. I had reservations about a company that came out of nowhere with no past history. But their prices were the lowest, so I placed an order for a sale item. It was delivered. I ordered another diecast and it was delivered.
Two more orders were placed and delivered. However, after two more
orders were placed and charged by credit card and 6 months passed, I tried to check on their status by using their phone number. Got nothing but a busy signal . After a few hours of that I went to their website and was greeted by a message that stated that the website was cancelled.
They took me for $ 140.00. I believe that this seller was working a Ponzi scheme, i.e, they took the money from later buyers to supply
product for the early buyers as happened in my case. When they ran out of enough buyers to satisfy earlier buyers and to cover their expenses, they folded. I don't know if they pocketed a bunch of money, but I think it is safe to say that they are dishonest and should be charged with internet fraud and the applicable litigation.
John

Comments

• Da
      2nd of Mar, 2009
    COPPER STATE RACING - ORDER HAS NOT BEEN FORFILLED

I MADE A ON-LINE ORDER BACK IN OCT. 2008 AND THE SAME DAY THEY TOOK MY MONEY OUT OF MY BANK ACCT. I'VE TRY'D TO E-MAIL THEM AND CALL THEM ALSO BUT THEY JUST DON'T CARE...

• De
      9th of Mar, 2009

Total ripoff artist.Can't understand why the owner isn't in prison.Fraud is a crime and these people are total frauds!!!

16th of Mar, 2009

Join the club...they shut their doors and took all our money with.
    Atleast I got 3/4 of my order
    Call you charge card co. or bank and file a charge back.
    It will catch up to them sooner or later

• Pi
      17th of Mar, 2009

I also was ripped off by these fraud artists as never recieved my shipment. Heard a rumor they opened up as another company with our money.

pipelayer

• Al
      21st of Mar, 2009

cooper state did the same thing to me. tried to call and email for two months no response. true (dirtbags) thats ok when they get cought, and they will, all of us will have the last laugh. enjoy prison you fools...

• Gt
      1st of Apr, 2009

me to since oct, did a charge back on my cc for 250.00 will not answer e-mail and voice -mail box is full,

• At
      16th of Apr, 2009

Same thing happen to me. This guy is super DISHONEST!!! I placed an order last August of 2008 and I still have not received my items and I can't get the guy to call me back. Same thing he made me pay up front. His website looks really authentic but he is definitely a CROOK! I am going to pursue legal action now because of the principal of the matter. BEWARE DO NOT DO BUSINESS W/COPPERSTATE RACING COLLECTABLES @ 1826 W Broadway Road, Suite 25 Mesa, AZ 85202 - 480-344-9260

23rd of Apr, 2009

hi i agree with you i have ored 4 cars from them and still did not recive them i tryed calling them and get a busy singal i am fed up i payed for them and i want them or my money back i dont seee how people can get away with it shady2hot

23rd of Apr, 2009

i placed an order back in dec and still havent got my stuff then took me for over 250 dollars this is not fair what can we do to get our money or our stuff from them i tried calling them and get a busy singal i am sure there are a lot of people that got ripped off if anyone has heard anything let me know what i have to do to get my money or stuff thanks