Copiers / Selling Defected Copiers

1 11415 Washington BlvdWhittier, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 562-692-8646

Thomas Farrell and his brother Rocky are selling defective copiers using brand names such as Cannon and Toshiba. Complete scam artists. Company is not required to have a business license and has a F rating with the BBB. They make false claims on their website by saying they have satisfied customers with ReMAx, Century 21, Boy's Club and major attornies. This is false, in fact they have been sued on several occasions are refuse to pay their judgements.

/link removed/ has at least 3 reports against them and the BBB has so many more.

No one is doing anything to stop them from scamming. However, I'm trying.

Comments

• Un
      11th of Apr, 2012

I totally agree. I had a terrible experience with Thomas Farrell and his brother, 'Ben'. I wonder if it's another brother or if he just keeps changing his name. I didn't realize until later that these guys were clearly scamming me, trying to get me to give them my expensive HP printer which 'Ben' claimed would be incredibly expensive to fix. They tried to sell me a 'new' Canon printer for $595 and when I declined that offer, Thomas said he could find me a great used printer, probably the same day. They wanted $95 for about 15 minutes of Ben peering into the printer with a flashlight and then pronouncing there was nothing he could do. And, he had me make the check out to him personally rather than to his company.