Copeland Marketing Corporation / Took fee to rent our timeshare and is unable to contact them!

1470 W. international Speedway BlvdDaytona Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-269-0143
In March of 06 Copeland Marketing agent Carol Fitzwatwater Contacted us about our time share we have in Orlando for rent . we were not using it at that time and she and her company went in contract with us andPROMISE THAT THEY WOULD BE ABLE TO RENT IT FOR US YEARLY OR WHEN WE NOT USING IT. They charged us a fee of $899.00 a one time fee . The last time I call the office some one told me they have some looking for November of this year 2007 and they will contact us as soon as the business is settled. I called last week and all phones are disconnected. I would an investigation in this matter.

Joan Liggon.

More Copeland Marketing Corporation Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ki
  5th of May, 2007

Copeland Marketing Corporation - Not able to contact

I have been trying to find out information on the selling of my time share. I have not been able to contact them at all. I paid $599 back in sep 2005.
Jo
  18th of Jun, 2007
(866) 458-3874 or (386) 523-3900 . They will answer as world wide vacation marketing but are the same. come to the yahoo users group for Copeland for more information that connects these two together.
Be
  30th of Jul, 2007

Copeland Vacation Marketing Corp. - Did not deliver product as promised!

This company is also know as Elite. The company promise to sell our time share in 90 days or rent it out in two week's for 2,500. Cant reach the the person who contacted me whom we gave our money too. His name is Alex Wasco my brother and I Mr Melvin Emmitt paid him a sum or $899.00. Everytime we call whoever answers says it's a bad time or things are moving slow, or give then a couple of more weeks. It will be a year this coming September 6, 2007. There is always some sob story, why it is not selling!!!

Beware!
Co
  3rd of Oct, 2007
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A REFUND FROM COPELAND SENT A COMPLAINT WITH NO RESPPONSE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME I HOPE THE TRAIL DOESNT STOP HERE I NEED MY MONEY BACK HOW CAN I PERCEDE FURTHER WITHOUT PUTING OUT ANY MORE MONEY
Ed
  12th of Nov, 2007
I have filed a complaint with Florida Agriculture and Attorney General but I have run out of options.Does anyone have a number for Copeland Marketing? They may be out of business now. If they are still in business I may have a chance to get my money back.

Thanks!
Te
  21st of Dec, 2007
Hello, Contact your Credit Card Co and let them know you were a victim of a Fraud and want your money put back on your CC. You will have to complete some forms, but if they return your money that's a good thing.

Try it all, we are.

Good Luck,
Teresia.
Je
  19th of Feb, 2008
i also am a customer of copeland mkt. and i told my credit card company immediately that i couldnt get a hold of them and they did not get my money back it is probably too late but i am going to keep trying.