Copeland Marketing Corp. / Unauthorized billing

United States Review updated:
Copeland Marketing Corp.
Lewis Ratner The so called listing agent, gave me a line of bull ### that could fill the grand canyon. He promised me he would advertise it, he would physically sell the time share to real people that were visiting the area. He said he was RCI #1 Exchange Company. He promised to sell it in 2-5 months.Not a problem. He had lots of real people looking to buy. He even said if I hurry I could have it up for sale for Bike Week and Daytona 200 2 big weeks where lots of potential buyers will be there.

Well, like a fool I believed him and he took my $599.00. He promised me the world and stuck it to me like the fool that I was. After he got my money I could never get a hold of him to discuss the selling of my unit. He never returned my calls, nothing. Not one offer, no sale, no nothing. He took my money and ran. Do not do business with this guy or this company. All of these time share resellers are all crooks. None of them have ever sold anything but a line of crap. Sorry I ever got involved with a time share or these criminals.

N  7th of Oct, 2008 by

Copeland Marketing Corp. - no results as promised and paid for
Copeland Marketing Corp.
1470 W. International Speedway Blvd
Daytona Beach
Phone: 1-800-269-0143

Listed my timeshare for sale/rent in 08/2006 without 1 offer received in the past 2 years! Purchased service for $899.00. deposit. The deposit was to be returned with sale of unit minus 10% finders fee. I have no communication from Coeland Marketing representative Dan Zotara.